Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > how many times
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John Doe

how many times

did you ever masturbate it ONE day?... id say... 6 times for me, it was nice... but after the 4th time nothing came out...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2003 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for John Doe Click here to Send John Doe a Private Message Find more posts by John Doe Add John Doe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

wow, you need a hobby, some friends, and, uh whats that called, oh yeah a life

Old Post 03-05-2003 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

ROFL

Old Post 03-06-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

O.o jees man lol i bet one arm is buffer than the other huh jacking off is too boring for me but damn 6 times? your stomach musta been hurtin like a motha fucka

Old Post 03-06-2003 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hahaha yeah... uh... didn't really want to know but ok...

hahaha the record for most times mastrbating in a day was 52 times.... well thats what my teacher told us hahahaha

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-06-2003 01:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

get a girlfriend!!! lolz j/p

Old Post 03-06-2003 03:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
hahaha yeah... uh... didn't really want to know but ok...

hahaha the record for most times mastrbating in a day was 52 times.... well thats what my teacher told us hahahaha

damn someone killed alot of kitty's lol

Old Post 03-06-2003 03:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

ahahaha back when i was like in 6 and 7th grade we used to think it was cool to jerk off a lot lol.

Edit: and we used to brag about how much we would do it. i dont know how many times we said in one day tho

Old Post 03-06-2003 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

hahaha
damm. 6 times... sick.

Old Post 03-07-2003 11:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

Wow 6x is way to much bro. 2x a day is alot for me lols more like once a week or so.. Need to get relaxed sometimes b4 sleep

Old Post 03-07-2003 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i dont wanna talk about jerkin no more but u got a point about it gettin u to sleep. lol

Old Post 03-07-2003 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
ahahaha back when i was like in 6 and 7th grade we used to think it was cool to jerk off a lot lol.

Edit: and we used to brag about how much we would do it. i dont know how many times we said in one day tho

hahahaha what the fuck lol back in 6 and 7th grade we used to make fun of people who didn't have pubes iuno it was the thang back thing i was never into the whole i thing lol

Old Post 03-08-2003 09:11 AM
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
hahahaha what the fuck lol back in 6 and 7th grade we used to make fun of people who didn't have pubes iuno it was the thang back thing i was never into the whole i thing lol

haha...i remember in 7th grade when i was trying out for the high school tennis team with my friends, we all compared our physicals with each other. like it says how hairy u are from a scale of 1-5. lol...we were so dumb

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-08-2003 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ya dude get a woman

when i first discovered masturbating i used to do it 5-8 times a day...

your shoulders and arms start getting stiff and starts crampin up

Old Post 03-09-2003 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
get a girlfriend!!! lolz j/p

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-09-2003 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Someone once said he did it before his body was ready for it.

Old Post 03-10-2003 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ahny
Rachmanioff

I hear if we jack off liek 20x a day we can get mad ripped in the arms.. Try using both arms it requires alot of true skill

Old Post 03-14-2003 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ahny Click here to Send Ahny a Private Message Visit Ahny's homepage! Find more posts by Ahny Add Ahny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: how many times

quote:
Originally posted by John Doe
did you ever masturbate it ONE day?... id say... 6 times for me, it was nice... but after the 4th time nothing came out...

how can nothing come out? what juss a puff of air blew out? >.<

Old Post 03-24-2003 05:04 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

HAHAHA. =X 4th time? danggggg. were you bored? ^^;

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 03-26-2003 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Doe

Re: Re: how many times

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
how can nothing come out? what juss a puff of air blew out? >.<

it jerked, moved... nothing. nada. hurt like hell though..

Old Post 04-01-2003 02:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for John Doe Click here to Send John Doe a Private Message Find more posts by John Doe Add John Doe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote