Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > popping...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kreandude

popping...

can anyone here know how to pop/liquid/slide?? i was just wondering becuz im trying to learn how to and if there's anyone with experience or anything.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2002 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kreandude Click here to Send kreandude a Private Message Find more posts by kreandude Add kreandude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

watch michael jackson videos.. he's the king of pop
music and dance

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-03-2002 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

hmm

you can nail everything by downloading the Liquid Pop Collective videos~

Old Post 10-03-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

wait... pop as in pop and lock???

Old Post 10-03-2002 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
wait... pop as in pop and lock???

u knoe u pop lol d only one i knoe is d heartbeat one where u put ur hand on ur chest and like pop up like a heartbeat haha or sumthyn like dat

Old Post 10-04-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kreandude

well, thanks anyways. i do d/l videos but most are crap so, i was just wondering if anyone knew how to pop or anything.

Old Post 10-05-2002 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kreandude Click here to Send kreandude a Private Message Find more posts by kreandude Add kreandude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

n e good sites?

Old Post 10-08-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFMC

Go dl mr wiggles the master of pop along with skeeter rabbit and poppin pete. Mr. wiggles is easiest to find on kaz. As far as terminology goes http://www.fantasticpoppers.com/knowledge.html

This site will help you know what your talking about. Yeah the liquid pop collective is bad res but very cool though.

Old Post 10-08-2002 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SFMC Click here to Send SFMC a Private Message Find more posts by SFMC Add SFMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kreandude

thanks, i know about mr. wiggles so yea..

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:42 AM
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

pop / liquid
i can do a liquid but still learnin how to pop
i can pop w/ a meduem beat but not in a fast one

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Anybody seen "Mr. Animation"??? dude is mad crazy!!!! if you ever get to see a video of him you'd see he's better then "Mr Wiggles" Michael Jackson is still KING but Mr Animation is just dope in his own way

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
Anybody seen "Mr. Animation"??? dude is mad crazy!!!! if you ever get to see a video of him you'd see he's better then "Mr Wiggles" Michael Jackson is still KING but Mr Animation is just dope in his own way

yia! he's hella tyte wen it comes to bustin it out!! =D

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

You dunno how many people i talked to tat don't know him~ finally~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFMC

ooo mr animation. Im gonna have to look that up.

Old Post 11-17-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SFMC Click here to Send SFMC a Private Message Find more posts by SFMC Add SFMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
You dunno how many people i talked to tat don't know him~ finally~

connections mayun! tee hee!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-17-2002 02:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

it's always tha connections isn't it
if your into breakin~ it's nice to watch "The Freshest Kids" Mr. Animation come out a couple times but it's a good documentary. It's a history of b-boyin has stuff about lockin popin the burst of media in the 80s and the west coast kids. It's the most accurate history of hip hop cuz it's by the OGs so check it if you can

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-17-2002 03:50 PM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
it's always tha connections isn't it
if your into breakin~ it's nice to watch "The Freshest Kids" Mr. Animation come out a couple times but it's a good documentary. It's a history of b-boyin has stuff about lockin popin the burst of media in the 80s and the west coast kids. It's the most accurate history of hip hop cuz it's by the OGs so check it if you can

aw i will! thx fuh da suggestions~

Old Post 11-18-2002 06:30 AM
*~JoEy~*
. . .

no prob~ i just heard it's kinda hard to find though. . . i dunno if it's true in your area~

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-19-2002 01:20 AM