Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > lingerie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

lingerie

do any of you girls have any and if so what kind if not would ever wear one?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2003 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

victoria's secret i have a few from there and one from H&M which was only $19!!! i like deep pinks, red, black, and sometimes aqua.

Old Post 07-04-2003 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

i wear babydolls or even better NOTHING~!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-07-2003 06:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

ohh i bought new lingerie a couple days ago from Victoria's Secret cuz they had a huge sale!! i bought an aqua "glamour babydoll" for $9.99!!! yeah 50% off redlines

Old Post 07-07-2003 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

YES! my spiderman boxerz!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-11-2003 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

umm..anything silk i guess bwahaha

Old Post 07-11-2003 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
YES! my spiderman boxerz!

that's it? what you go around topless? KIDDING

Old Post 07-11-2003 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
that's it? what you go around topless? KIDDING

shhhh! dat was supposed 2 be OUR lil secret! ahaha J/K no i lyk to wear muh bro's raggedy old shirts on top~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-11-2003 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
shhhh! dat was supposed 2 be OUR lil secret! ahaha J/K no i lyk to wear muh bro's raggedy old shirts on top~

oh...oh....oh shit my bad
raggedy old shirts how lovely

Old Post 07-11-2003 10:54 PM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmm usually tanktops and short shortz..or baby dolls from victoria secret >;]

Old Post 07-14-2003 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

who cares abotu lingerie...i gotoa dry clean mine...so why bother..juss get naked

Old Post 07-19-2003 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiNkykPxJiNnY
kiNkykPxjiNnY iSh sExii

yup yup 4rm victoria secret or the playboii store~! i <33 the playboii clothing line it's soOo kyOote!!!!

fuk! why ish mai B crying 4 meh..noOo!! we make a fiONe aSs coupLe! No doubt bout that!!
fuk all haterz!!
m.O.r and n.By.C ~
mAdAm V "sl33pI'' repPin 2!3
k~TowN ish tHe spOt!! hit meh up @ k1Nk1V1CkY on aIm alright

Old Post 07-25-2003 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiNkykPxJiNnY Click here to Send kiNkykPxJiNnY a Private Message Visit kiNkykPxJiNnY's homepage! Find more posts by kiNkykPxJiNnY Add kiNkykPxJiNnY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swt xtc
gr3y.angel

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
who cares abotu lingerie...why bother..juss get naked

hahah word to that.. just go naked ;D hehe

hmm, i like lace and ribbons best.. look so pretty.. sparkles, sequins, glitter.. is okey if it manages to stay on.. o yeah n my favorite is satin.. feels so gooood..

peach drink, anyone?

Old Post 06-22-2004 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for swt xtc Click here to Send swt xtc a Private Message Visit swt xtc's homepage! Find more posts by swt xtc Add swt xtc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by swt xtc
hahah word to that.. just go naked ;D hehe

hmm, i like lace and ribbons best.. look so pretty.. sparkles, sequins, glitter.. is okey if it manages to stay on.. o yeah n my favorite is satin.. feels so gooood..

Sounds like me..............

Old Post 03-31-2005 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote