Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Girls Room > irregular periods
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

irregular periods

i haven't gotten my periods since november.. my periods always come irregular.. never on the dot.. once it even skipped a year. should i get a check up?--- cuz some people say its onlie normal at this age to have irregular periods.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2003 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

how old are you?
when a girl's starting out..the cycle tends to be irregular.
that happened to me a couple years back..but now it comes regularly. i don't think it's nothing to be worried about.

Old Post 05-28-2003 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
how old are you?

Old Post 05-28-2003 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
princesszinza

are you really athletic...run alot and stuff or are you really thin....those things can affect it..

Old Post 05-28-2003 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

are u eating, excersing the same like before or are u doing somehting irregular?
like all of a sudden on a big diet, or... eating a lot more, or .. Exercising a lot more or less?

also mi mom said.. furs couple years ur period is always irregular. if it would make u feel better go see ur doctor.

Old Post 05-28-2003 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

hmm, 15... I'm 16 and I still have irregular periods... jeeze, I thought I was the only one.

I checked up when I was 15 and they said that if my periods still come irregularly, I might have diabetes (?) or I might not be able to have kids. Yeah, I know, not a good sign. But, I don't know if I really believe the doctor.

I don't mean to frighten you.

Some people take birth control pills to get their period regularly. check with a doctor.

Old Post 05-28-2003 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

it might become a problem if you're still irregular by the age of 17 or 18. my mom started when she was 17..and my periods have just started to become regular [i'm 16 now]
i noticed you inherit patterns..or uhm..same symptoms? like my mom hardly ever has cramps..and so far i've been cramp free.

Old Post 05-28-2003 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: irregular periods

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
i haven't gotten my periods since november.. my periods always come irregular.. never on the dot.. once it even skipped a year. should i get a check up?--- cuz some people say its onlie normal at this age to have irregular periods.

same as here~..haha..^^;; but me.. only 13..=_=;
i don like period..=_= ma stomach hurtzzzzz sooooooooo much..T_T;

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 05-29-2003 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay

I checked up when I was 15 and they said that if my periods still come irregularly, I might have diabetes (?) or I might not be able to have kids. Yeah, I know, not a good sign. But, I don't know if I really believe the doctor.

Some people take birth control pills to get their period regularly. check with a doctor.

oh yeaa~ i heard about those too =T

naH.. i'm not on any diet or major excercising.. so iunno =/

Old Post 05-29-2003 03:36 AM
keyx1o6

Re: Re: irregular periods

quote:
Originally posted by yubeenie
same as here~..haha..^^;; but me.. only 13..=_=;
i don like period..=_= ma stomach hurtzzzzz sooooooooo much..T_T;

is your stomach supposed to hurt?

Old Post 06-17-2003 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

something about it's supposed to be a normal thing because the usual cycle lasts from 28-40 days within each time and menstruation varies.. so its all good. also.. if you're under alot of stress... that can affect it too.. hahah i had that a while ago and i started to freak out.. i lasted like 3 months or something bout eventually it was all good.. i my mom talked to my docter and he said it was normal.. and i also learned a bit of this in Bio class.. hahha

oh ya.. and to answer keyx1o6's question about the stomach thing.. sometimes it does and some times it doesnt..

Last edited by JuBiLee on 06-20-2003 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 06-20-2003 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote