Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > Hi hi hi hi hi
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

Smile Hi hi hi hi hi

Hi hi hi I always see my cousins on this site and I decided to be in it... and I want to be in on conversations too! I AM ADALIAH! ONE THAT DRAWS WATER, POVERTY, CLOUD AND DEATH! hehehe guess who I am! I'm short and I'm 14 going on 15... and... COWS RULE!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2003 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

welcome to the forums post lotz

Old Post 01-22-2003 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

hi

welcome to the forums

Old Post 01-22-2003 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

welcOmeee hab fun

Old Post 01-22-2003 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

whos your cuz?

well welcome to jsl

and happy posting!

^_^

Old Post 01-22-2003 07:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

hey....watup....Enjoy JSL

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-22-2003 11:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

sup adaliah
w3lcom to da forums

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heyy liah
welcome to jsl forums and happy posting ^---^

Old Post 01-22-2003 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

welcome to jsl! have fun posting =)

Old Post 01-22-2003 02:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

sup

Old Post 01-22-2003 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

omg...... IS THAT REALLY U!!? HAHAHAHAHA I KNOW WHO U ARE! well welcome to da forumAdalieh

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-22-2003 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

ADALIAH = TIFF.
u hav been exposed

Old Post 01-22-2003 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by krnxkid
ADALIAH = TIFF.
u hav been exposed

HAHAHAHA tiff we found u out nice xanga ^_^... we found out in media artz after stay hee hee hee

wana chat?

Old Post 01-22-2003 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

heya tiff !
WELCOME to Jusunlee.com Forums.
Enjoy your stay and happy postings~.

Old Post 01-22-2003 08:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
hi

welcome to the forums

I'm so happy... yay... I have no clue on what I'm doing though... hahahaha I just go 13 people to talk to me in one day! Yeah!

Old Post 01-23-2003 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha i didnt know it was you tiff ^^;;
well welcome ;D

Old Post 01-23-2003 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

heyyy Tiffany. Welcome. happy postingz.

Old Post 01-26-2003 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i'm getting confuzed

Old Post 01-26-2003 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
i'm getting confuzed

she's trying to someone else

wana chat?

Old Post 01-26-2003 03:24 PM
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

welcome

Old Post 01-28-2003 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote