Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > dancing... which kinds of music...??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

dancing... which kinds of music...??

wen u dance, wut kinda music do u perfer 2 dance to? rap, hip hop, RnB, techno, trance, house, country?! haha which ones do u perfer 2 dance to?

i luv dancing 2 techno N hiphop/rap/RnB... ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: dancing... which kinds of music...??

hiphop, house, dance, slowjams

i find techno and trance VERY hard to dance to. :huh:
cause.. theres no beat (drum beat) or anything
someone teach me.

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

depends...hiphop/progressive..

my fav is pogreessive tho haha

Old Post 11-10-2002 06:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Re: Re: dancing... which kinds of music...??

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

someone teach me.

SAME HERE!! and all mai frenz are like "r u crazy, techno is DANCE music" and i'm like "but there's no beat..."
gotta hav hip hop/rnb

Old Post 11-10-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

Re: Re: dancing... which kinds of music...??

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

someone teach me.

actuallie... techno N trance took meeh a LOONG tym 2 figure out how 2 dance to dat kinda music... but its just basically moving ur body HOWEVER u want~ u kan jump around, use hand motion and incorporate dat in2 dancing, but i do footwork... its reallie just moving ur arms, legs, and body in any motion dat u want~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-10-2002 08:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

HipHop songs :)

i can dance to dance music but iuno i don't like to :P

Old Post 11-10-2002 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Where's my old skool heads at? don't nobody dance to ol skool???

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

i love to dance to techno/house music... it leaves so much open, its like a dance free form music... i also like gettin mah groove on to the hip hop... no way to get closer to the ladies wit

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
i love to dance to techno/house music... it leaves so much open, its like a dance free form music... i also like gettin mah groove on to the hip hop... no way to get closer to the ladies wit

ahahah! da freak meister eh?

Old Post 11-12-2002 05:58 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha... only with a select few girls, but i do dance pretty close even when im not freakin

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

techno/trance/breakbeats...

pretty much anything synthesized... haha

Old Post 11-12-2002 09:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

old skool... hell yeah... if u wanna dance to a song u gotta dance to egyptian lover lol i'm serious... oh yeah and breakbeats, and krs 1, J5, Black Star,Mos Def.. their hip hop songs are great to dance to...

Last edited by paboh4life on 11-17-2002 at 12:12 AM

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

niggaz ain't nothin like country dancin lol grab yo partner n docido

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

word, im down for some polka dance too

Old Post 11-16-2002 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

ahaha! we did line dancing in P.E. fuh lyk a month wen i was in middle skOol... ah~ dOze were da days huh?

quote:
word, im down for some polka dance too

lol!

Old Post 11-16-2002 11:03 PM
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i like dancing to reggae the most..i can dance to other stuff but i think reggae is the easiest so thats why its more fun

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 12-28-2002 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i like slow jams and hip hop

Old Post 12-28-2002 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
ahaha! we did line dancing in P.E. fuh lyk a month wen i was in middle skOol... ah~ dOze were da days huh?

lucky we had to do the electric slide lol

Old Post 12-28-2002 11:38 PM
KpSwEeTiE143

almost anything haha ecept polka or country n i dunno how to dance to opera so thats out too

Old Post 01-01-2003 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote