Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > new 2 u
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
zerobde

new 2 u

hello, just want to say hello to everyone here. some of you may notice the nick... most of you won't lol. i think i got the link to this place from melissa's visualazn. anyway, since the demise (or so-called demise) of solid07... my audio and video fix was cut off. i came, i saw... i'm staying lol.

since i know the topic of age will eventually pop up, i'm a 29 yr old african american who loves listening to (i hate to say j/k/c/h pop, because it doesn't say anything about rock, rap, etc...) j/k/c/h music. okay, that's better lol. i know very little japanese and i don't know korean (yet... give me a couple of years lol), but i love the music :)

some of my favorite artists are J, T(Tasha), Tashannie(Past tense), BoA, As One, Double, Misia, Kuraki Mai... those are pretty much my favorites... I listen to those artists all the time. well i guess that's pretty much it.... anything else... just ask. nice to meet you all and i'm looking forward to having fun here.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for zerobde Click here to Send zerobde a Private Message Find more posts by zerobde Add zerobde to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

hello!! welcome to the forums!
i'm not korean either, and it's good to see people of other ethnicities interested in korean(and jap etc hehe) music.
anyway, my name's Vi! Hope you post alot, i'm a mod of the questions&comments forum so if u need any help, just post there or PM me ^^ bye bye.

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

Hello! Welcome to the forums! It's mostly young'ens in here, but we all love k-pop. There may be couple of immature ones here, but they come and go.
Enjoy your stay! and post your says also! ^_^

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece
Hello! Welcome to the forums! It's mostly young'ens in here, but we all love k-pop. There may be couple of immature ones here, but they come and go.
Enjoy your stay! and post your says also! ^_^

Me for example...

Old Post 04-16-2002 02:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking ellos "new 2 u"

quote:
hello!! welcome to the forums!
i'm not korean either, and it's good to see people of other ethnicities interested in korean(and jap etc hehe) music.
anyway, my name's Vi! Hope you post alot, i'm a mod of the questions&comments forum so if u need any help, just post there or PM me ^^ bye bye.

by the way, my name is not Vi, i'm aznriceboi or Der.. i just quoted Vi's comment.. hehe lol

so ur African Amer., that's kewl.. lots o' diversity then.. for me, i'm asian but not korean or jap.. but i listen to all asian music kus it's betta in my opinion..

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

hi and welcome to the forums~ i'm jennie!

Old Post 04-17-2002 10:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

heeeeey
welkum!
have fun!

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 04-17-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote