Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > after rain
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kurai

Unhappy after rain

dont think this is one of the more impressive pieces. tried out a new way of shading...

kurai has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2003 10:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i like this!! makes me feel kidna peaceful looking at it!

Old Post 01-06-2003 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

^_^ thank you!

Old Post 01-06-2003 11:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by kurai
^_^ thank you!

goot job! planning on joining napha or laselle in the future?

Old Post 01-06-2003 11:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

nah... don't think so... both are pretty far.. and i think i'd wanna go rjc since i'm from rgs.. poly isn't bad either, i won't mind taking dmd in nyp or imd in tp haha... but my mum will most prolly kill me if i wanna do so..

Old Post 01-06-2003 11:35 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
nah... don't think so... both are pretty far.. and i think i'd wanna go rjc since i'm from rgs.. poly isn't bad either, i won't mind taking dmd in nyp or imd in tp haha... but my mum will most prolly kill me if i wanna do so..

i'm from dmd in nyp XP i think its better you go to TP. they have a better rep than nyp!

Old Post 01-06-2003 01:53 PM
kurai

ehhh?! you from dmd?? year what? i have a fren from dmd also...

hmm.m... dmd... you go to j-comm(sganime.com) foruM?

Old Post 01-06-2003 02:09 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
ehhh?! you from dmd?? year what? i have a fren from dmd also...

hmm.m... dmd... you go to j-comm(sganime.com) foruM?

i already graduated with the last batch. 99 batch!

nah i dont go that forum..anime drawing is not my favourite interest.

Old Post 01-06-2003 02:13 PM
kurai

so you do know some people from there dont ya

Old Post 01-06-2003 02:31 PM
roentgen
take nothing for granted

very lovely. I like the type of shading that you did

-first member-

Old Post 01-06-2003 02:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

quote:
Originally posted by roentgen
very lovely. I like the type of shading that you did

cross hatching is it... haha... first time trying it... doesn't look as pro as of some which i've seen, but will work harder next time

Old Post 01-06-2003 03:04 PM
junjinluber33

wow~ nice sketch!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-07-2003 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

heh hey, nice, i like ths sketch, calm and peaceful, like the effect of a wind... or is there?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-07-2003 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

junjinluber33:: thank you~ ^_^

AZN Pinoy BOI:: just a light breeze, you know, like the feeling after rain, cool light breeze~

Old Post 01-07-2003 08:29 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
so you do know some people from there dont ya

yeap i guess so!

if you want to do more 3d stuff, go to NYP. if you want to do more visual com stuff, more graphics wise, go to TP!

Old Post 01-07-2003 08:30 AM
kurai

heh. thanks for the advice. and all and all, is that if my mum ever allows me to go to a poly. =\

Old Post 01-07-2003 08:49 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
heh. thanks for the advice. and all and all, is that if my mum ever allows me to go to a poly. =\

in the end its your life, you should do what you love. cos at the end of the day you are the one who has to live it everyday, not your mother. dont do anything you regret or in 20 years you will be saying, i should have done that! just follow your heart!! [dont mean to make u go against your mother, but thats just my opinion]

Old Post 01-07-2003 09:09 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

really nice i like the shading except for the tree looks rushed but other then that loks really good!

Old Post 01-08-2003 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

rhymester*:: thanks ^_^

niggoreanboi:: heh, yeah... couldn't be bothered with the trees in the end.. haha

Old Post 01-08-2003 07:05 AM
krnxkid
ChOibOii

i lyk the puddles

Old Post 01-09-2003 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote