Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Yang Hyun Suk
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jun
YG 4 Eva~!

Wink Yang Hyun Suk

my fav gasoo! XD i draw alot of pix of this guy...
done in Photoshop 5 x.x

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2002 04:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jun Click here to Send Jun a Private Message Visit Jun's homepage! Find more posts by Jun Add Jun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

his cheek looqs weird
it looqs lyke he has a banana in there..
ken versus ryu?/

Old Post 04-12-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jun
YG 4 Eva~!

hmm and you could do a better job right?

Old Post 04-12-2002 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jun Click here to Send Jun a Private Message Visit Jun's homepage! Find more posts by Jun Add Jun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking i agree with krnxswat

fix, the banana cheeks and it'll look kewl :rolleyes

Old Post 04-13-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

bwahaha, bannana cheeks, thats funny.

Old Post 04-13-2002 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jun
YG 4 Eva~!

--;

ùÛã¯ñÁ! ¾ÆÀÌ°í Á¤¸» --; ¹Ùº¸¾ß~~~~

Old Post 04-13-2002 08:49 AM
huby40
Squeak....

you just hurt Jun's feelings :omg:

Old Post 04-13-2002 09:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Jun
--;

ùÛã¯ñÁ! ¾ÆÀÌ°í Á¤¸» --; ¹Ùº¸¾ß~~~~

¹Ùº¸ ¾Æ´Ï¾ß..... ½Ã²ô·¯
¤¾¤¾

Old Post 04-13-2002 09:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jun
YG 4 Eva~!

Unhappy

³Ê~ ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷µé°ú ÇÔ²² ¿ô´Ù :(

¿Ö¿ä?

´ÙÄ¡´Â °¨°¢.

Old Post 04-13-2002 10:02 AM
jyukisada

why is everyone on jun's butt?? Get off her case! not one of you could do better! instead of beating people down why not lift them up....

i see this room isn't for artists, but for critics, hypocrites and posers.

if we want to get nasty i bet i could beat the lot of you...

so lay off with the insults already!!

draw on, jun....

Old Post 04-13-2002 10:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jyukisada Click here to Send jyukisada a Private Message Find more posts by jyukisada Add jyukisada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

ok, what the hell jyukisada, it was a JOKE. you need to learn to take this less seriously. and yeah, the drawing is tight jun, but you gotta admit, it does look like a banana is in his cheek, that's all the other people said. they didnt say the picture sucked.

but if people dont like the drawing, who cares. as long as they dont bash you personally and say you suck or somethin they're entitled to their opinion. all that really matters anyway is the opinion of the artist, if they think its good, thats all that counts. but they shouldnt expect everyone to pee their pants and say "oh my god that is so good" to every picture posted up.

Old Post 04-13-2002 10:58 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Jun, they just don't understand the "Many Shades of Art"

But, if you do look back in the personal pictures... You'll understand why they brought up the banana thing... Just a joke, don't take it seriously...

Old Post 04-14-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

haha..... WOW how did you draw a pic that well on photoshop? i dunno my drawings on the comp kinda turn out like..... the squiggly lines on PAINT.... like even on paintshop.... hahah

well.... ya know... it does look like there's a banana in his cheeks... but it's still really cool you could do that on the comp...

haha.... yea there's mod pic....where they have like banana's stuffed in their mouths.....keke

Old Post 04-14-2002 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

wow that's really good, the way the image is rendered
the one thing i think you might want to change is the fact that his skin is PERFECT
there's always some kind of blemish
ok well he's a gasoo.. they're always depicted as 'perfect' hmm
actually i think it just needs more detail ^^
but other than that its well done, the airbrushing etc ^^

Old Post 04-15-2002 03:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay13
Arashi No Umi

it's great

I luv ya pic but there's something weird with the ear
And the hat thingy looks a bit weird. But I wish I could draw as good as you =) Keep it up

Old Post 04-21-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay13 Click here to Send Jay13 a Private Message Find more posts by Jay13 Add Jay13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pOoKa oi2
pOoKa pOoKa pOo~

i like the cheeks~

hahaha nice nice pic!! *^^ u draw really well~~ itz all about tha skillz mayan.. the SKILLZZ!! okie ill shut up now :sleepy:

<3 hyesung <3

Old Post 04-22-2002 03:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pOoKa oi2 Click here to Send pOoKa oi2 a Private Message Visit pOoKa oi2's homepage! Find more posts by pOoKa oi2 Add pOoKa oi2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jun
YG 4 Eva~!

Re: i like the cheeks~

quote:
Originally posted by pOoKa oi2
hahaha nice nice pic!! *^^ u draw really well~~ itz all about tha skillz mayan.. the SKILLZZ!! okie ill shut up now :sleepy:

thank you thank you :D
always heppi to hear from peeps who got nice things to say

and thanks to the other people who said nice things ^.^

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:16 PM