Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > From RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn!!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Haha.. sure, if you really want me to...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahah thAnk yOu~
i shall meetz u somedai

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

HEY! nice pic!~ really well done!

Last edited by JuBiLee on 03-30-2002 at 09:29 PM

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

aiyo...not working

Old Post 03-31-2002 09:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WynterzTiger
Pan

wow's you draw very good. I would like to see more of your art. ^^

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WynterzTiger Click here to Send WynterzTiger a Private Message Find more posts by WynterzTiger Add WynterzTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I'll put more up if it actually works the next time that I do it... I really will... Thanks btw

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Nice work.
Maybe put more detail into the facial features more. But other than that...very good.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-31-2002 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hotaru

oooh pretty good. but wheres the shading? hehe :p

Old Post 03-31-2002 04:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hotaru Click here to Send hotaru a Private Message Find more posts by hotaru Add hotaru to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

aww jang woohyuk came out so good ^_^ nice job

Old Post 04-02-2002 11:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

oOo that's really good

Old Post 04-02-2002 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cHEEsyPooP

Location: due to some misunderstandings i have relocated to up your CUNT or prostate..whichever you prefer...

shut the fuck up

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i wanna c more :rolleyes

jesus christ its not like you can draw any better
i bet your the fucking tranvestite hoe that looks like a fucking cunt jeez get a life and go fuck your self while your at it....

Old Post 04-07-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cHEEsyPooP Click here to Send cHEEsyPooP a Private Message Find more posts by cHEEsyPooP Add cHEEsyPooP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

that's pretty good....for an 8th grader. i didn't even know about H.O.T. until 10th grade(2000).

Old Post 05-03-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote