Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > a few banners of kpop stars~
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tekromancer

a few banners of kpop stars~

Static

Feel free to use them, as long as you give me credit

http://members.optushome.com.au/tokio/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2003 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tekromancer Click here to Send tekromancer a Private Message Visit tekromancer's homepage! Find more posts by tekromancer Add tekromancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tekromancer

Dynamic

Old Post 02-23-2003 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tekromancer Click here to Send tekromancer a Private Message Visit tekromancer's homepage! Find more posts by tekromancer Add tekromancer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

awesome banners

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-23-2003 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

teach me how to make nice looking banners like urs..

My Xanga

Old Post 02-23-2003 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

wut program did u use to make those?

Old Post 02-23-2003 05:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

wow~ nice

Old Post 02-23-2003 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

wow not bad. hey...i'm guessing you like boa huh? cuz you have three boa banners haha. jp jp. nice banners.

Old Post 02-23-2003 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

amazing work.
I'm assuming you used adobe?
I think i'll use one :D - keep up the good work!

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 02-23-2003 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

For the animations use Adobe ImageReady. Nice work although I don't have the slightest clue who those people are.

Old Post 02-23-2003 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tekromancer

I used Adobe Photoshop and Adobe ImageReady to make the banners.

I like Boa i guess, but the reason there are many banners is because I had good pics of her and the fact that some were requested.

just practice to make good banners

thanks for the comments

Old Post 02-25-2003 05:08 AM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by tekromancer
I used Adobe Photoshop and Adobe ImageReady to make the banners.

I like Boa i guess, but the reason there are many banners is because I had good pics of her and the fact that some were requested.

just practice to make good banners

thanks for the comments

i never used imageready what does it do...? can u make a Tutorials or find one plss. thanx in advance

My Xanga

Old Post 02-25-2003 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

good job they look cool~~

Old Post 02-26-2003 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow those are great. i'm curious, did you learn how to do all those things thru experimentation on ur own or did u actualli read tutorials and stuff?

Old Post 02-26-2003 07:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

gosh i love the boa one :)

Old Post 02-26-2003 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tekromancer

hey, imageready makes gif images. i will make a tutorial soon, just wait till tomorrow cause i am busy with school atm.

Old Post 02-27-2003 05:21 AM
tekromancer

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
wow those are great. i'm curious, did you learn how to do all those things thru experimentation on ur own or did u actualli read tutorials and stuff?

I learnt how to make these graphics through both experience and tutorials.

Old Post 02-27-2003 05:23 AM
tekromancer

o yea, i am taking requests, so post here.

Old Post 02-27-2003 05:25 AM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

you spelled her last name wrong... it's Kwon.....
i think...

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-27-2003 09:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

those are really good. not original styles, ive seen them replicated countless amounts of times, but you pull it off

Old Post 02-27-2003 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by tekromancer
hey, imageready makes gif images. i will make a tutorial soon, just wait till tomorrow cause i am busy with school atm.

kool thanx a lot..take ur time on it...

My Xanga

Old Post 02-28-2003 02:14 AM