Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > my other..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking my other..

i drew this for a professor (his great great grand pappy from civil war), he gave me $50... maybe i should go into this business..

squirrel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2002 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

that's pretty tight, you got some skills man. keep up the good work.

Old Post 04-13-2002 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking thaznx Seung ju

thanx dude.. i keep posting as much as i kan...

Old Post 04-14-2002 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznriceboi Click here to Send aznriceboi a Private Message Find more posts by aznriceboi Add aznriceboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh wow.... you got that shading thing going ON~ i suck at drawing..... painting is fun though... it's hard too..... but i quit art... even though my teacher was the jjangest.... i had to quit tho cuz i moved.... she had her school in her home...haha all korean kidz..i had my class with 1 other girl who was like 2 years younger than me but SUPER more talented.... and one that was like 7.... haha i swear i spent most of those classes goofing off...i can't understand how i came out with ACTUALL artwork...even tho it's crappy.... i wasted so much of my mom's money there.... but i had fun....haha......

hahah what the heck....squirrel....that's kinda random...haha.. nice squirrel tho...

i think imma go look at all your other artwork too~ wait the other two are your drawings too right?

Old Post 04-14-2002 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

Talking kewl

yeah.. i noes what u mean.. art sometimes is hard.. it comes natural but u need to practice sometimes to keep the skills sharp..

hehehe.. yeah.. these two pix took me a while, especially the squrriel (i used a pin tip to scratch away the black paint.. so what u see is the bottom layer, which is white) but it was worth the time and effort...

yeah "mellow yellow," u have any arts.. and thanx for the comments.. i aprreciate it.. it helps encourage me to draw more..

Old Post 04-15-2002 07:07 AM
lovedontloveme

WOW.
you are so good with shading!
was that done in pencil only ?
have u done anythin with charcoal ?
anyway, keep it up!
i did art as an elective at my old school and i haven't enrolled in school where i am yet but i hope they have good art teachers ^^

Old Post 04-15-2002 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michelle

didn't you take the drawing out from a photo? well it looks like you did. but hey, $50 for a piece of paper... well the prof seemed to be very impressed...

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for michelle Click here to Send michelle a Private Message Visit michelle's homepage! Find more posts by michelle Add michelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebe hunnie

that's really nice keep up the good work!

Old Post 04-16-2002 12:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bebe hunnie Click here to Send bebe hunnie a Private Message Find more posts by bebe hunnie Add bebe hunnie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznriceboi
goT ricE bitcH!

yeah..

it was from an old WWII pix wich was 2x2 and i drew it to a 8x8 picture... yeah i wished i drew it from memory, but that too hard and too long.. this pix took me couple hours :rolleyes

Old Post 04-16-2002 02:33 PM