Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > reply to niggoreanboi
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Angry reply to niggoreanboi

Hey, I don't really know a lot about this site. I went to the f.a.q. section but it didn't answer any of my questions. If you want to see anime like DBZ and Pokemon, got to iloveanime.blogdrive.com If you want to take a look at my models, go to ilovemodels.blogdrive.com There is a "comments" section under each picture. I'll be glad to hear what you think about my drawings. Note: my best models are not on my blog yet because there' not scanned, but as soon as I get them scanned you will see the best of the best! I hope that time will go soon.

Oh, and by the way, my stupid, ignorant little brother made some stupid comments. Don't pay any attention to them. Just put what you think about them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2005 01:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

reply to niggoreanboi

Hey, I don't really know a lot about this site. I went to the f.a.q. section but it didn't answer any of my questions. If you want to see anime like DBZ and Pokemon, got to iloveanime.blogdrive.com If you want to take a look at my models, go to ilovemodels.blogdrive.com There is a "comments" section under each picture. I'll be glad to hear what you think about my drawings. Note: my best models are not on my blog yet because there' not scanned, but as soon as I get them scanned you will see the best of the best! I hope that time will go soon.

Oh, and by the way, my stupid, ignorant little brother made some stupid comments. Don't pay any attention to them. Just put what you think about them.

Old Post 02-02-2005 01:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

"advertising
posting a thread for the sole purpose of advertising is not allowed. personal pages are only allowed in your signature, and company pages are only allowed for purposes of providing information."

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-02-2005 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Unhappy Apology

Oh I'm like soooooooooooooooooo sorry psychosnowman! (yeah, right!). No, look, really....I didn't even realize that I was "advertising." I just don't know how the hell I can get my pictures on this jusunlee.com thingy. If you can give me DETAILED descriptions on how to do so, soon you will see my sketches here.

I know, you don't have to tell me....I'm such a dumb-ass when it comes to these types of things.

I'll try not to "advertise".

Old Post 02-02-2005 11:08 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

what an immature bitch. I just quoted the nettiquette. You need to calm down girlie.

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-03-2005 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Angry Pretending

Immature! I'm the LAST person on earth to be called "immature". I just pretend to be immature SOMETIMES!

Old Post 02-03-2005 10:17 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Pretending

Immature! I'm the LAST person on earth to be called "immature". I just pretend to be immature SOMETIMES!

Old Post 02-03-2005 10:18 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: Pretending

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas

Still pretending eh? If you think you are the last person on earth to be called immature, then obviously you have not seen much of the world at all.

Your middle school != the world

edit - are you serioulsy 24-25 years old?, wow

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-06-2005 12:39 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Talking Yeah, that's right

When I said that I was the LAST person on earth to be called immature, I wasn't speaking literally! I'm just pretty mature for my age! I'm XX GOING on 25!

Oh, and about the part where you said that I obviously haven't seen much of the world yet, that's really true. I've only visited one foreign country in my life!

Old Post 02-06-2005 07:19 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: Yeah, that's right

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
When I said that I was the LAST person on earth to be called immature, I wasn't speaking literally!

obviously i know that is an idiomatic expression. What makes you assume i am so naive is funny, especially coming from someone like you.

Who tells you, besides yourself, that you are mature for your age? i do not know many 24 year olds who behave as childish as you do And perhaps this is just something that you do online, but it certainly is funny.

Also, a common technique that is used not so rarely is to take an idiomatic expression, respond to it literally, so as to illustrate its absurdity. Understand? or do you have to go back to school?

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-06-2005 11:13 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

okay no more useless bickering. We have enough of these threads.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-07-2005 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote