Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > a very impressive piece by a friend..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kurai

a very impressive piece by a friend..

its really impressive.. didn't know one can improve so fast within a few months..

kurai has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2003 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

HOLY DAMN THAT'S GOOD!

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-30-2003 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

wow. that;s really good.
i really like the hair
very impressive ;D

Old Post 01-30-2003 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

really really impresive..

Old Post 01-30-2003 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

OOoO it looks niice i like the way your friend used the colors looks great alex gives it two thumbs up :D

Old Post 01-30-2003 06:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wow~ that is REALLY good... wow... i really like how they did the coloring~ really well done!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-30-2003 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m3th0d

whoa, that's nice..

Old Post 01-30-2003 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for m3th0d Click here to Send m3th0d a Private Message Visit m3th0d's homepage! Find more posts by m3th0d Add m3th0d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

wow thats really good...

baaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-30-2003 01:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

holy schmokies!!! thats nice!!

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-30-2003 03:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

wow thats really good.. those are rose petals in her hand rite?

Old Post 01-30-2003 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

.aS.|5p!7f!|23:: yeapz

and this isn't the whole picture.. my friend couldn't scan it all because it's done in a3 sized paper.. power yeah?

Old Post 01-30-2003 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

o alrite well thanks for answerin and its really good.

Old Post 01-30-2003 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

great

Old Post 01-31-2003 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i really like the hair
very impressive ;D

same here
great work

Old Post 01-31-2003 03:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFMC

whew niiice. The animal back there isn't up to par with the figure standing in front though. Love the feeling and look of the piece! Overall nice stuff.

Old Post 02-07-2003 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SFMC Click here to Send SFMC a Private Message Find more posts by SFMC Add SFMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hobbes
Be Neutral

She's blessed to have that talent... it looks gorgeous. :)

Old Post 02-13-2003 02:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hobbes Click here to Send hobbes a Private Message Find more posts by hobbes Add hobbes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

WOW!!

CuTE!!!

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emessen

very impressive! the background while simplistic
has enough detail to work perfectly with the character

perpective ont he hand is a lil off but its awsome nonetheless

emessen

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for emessen Click here to Send emessen a Private Message Visit emessen's homepage! Find more posts by emessen Add emessen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote