Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > Affirmative Action
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

this is sorta useless jusun so i apologize even though i am going along with it...

Anyway, i have obtained a dictionary for this! that last post loosely translates to:

"Aff action really shouldn't be in place, but i just don't want to admit it now that i have already said otherwise so i will just keep chuecopping out of the situation until this thread dies with me. I don't want to answer any more of the content so just leave me alone, heh ho big vocab there doesn't impress me."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2002 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
this is sorta useless jusun so i apologize even though i am going along with it...

Anyway, i have obtained a dictionary for this! that last post loosely translates to:

"Aff action really shouldn't be in place, but i just don't want to admit it now that i have already said otherwise so i will just keep chuecopping out of the situation until this thread dies with me. I don't want to answer any more of the content so just leave me alone, heh ho big vocab there doesn't impress me."

that's not what i'm saying, stop making things up, it's just rebuttals became blah, i couldn't read past the third or fourth sentence. Anyway, what i was saying is that in perfect utopia that yes, Affirmative Action is reverse discrimination, but real world practices are still in need of this practice or w/e because dicrimination on race is still quite substational in work environment. If there comes a time that race isn't a factor in hiring of a person and the person is completely hired by his qualifications and interview, then of course that is the way to go. But right now, that isn't the case. anyway, it's no big deal, i won't post in the forums anymore.
have fun with jusunlee.com

Old Post 05-04-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Since you won't be posting anymore, i still know you'll read this

oh sorry, i thought thats what it translated too...i had a dictionary and everything...man what went wrong? hehe, anyway we know your argument so there isn't any need to restate it. I gave you ample time to develop your side but all we see is nonsense and the same initial post over and over again. I'd still like to hear of some evidence chil was talking about of how racial discrimination is prevalent still in hiring in firms and such if anyone has any. BTW, You could read past the 4th sentence if you wanted to, stop making excuses. My arguments are blah? As i recall someone actually agreed with me...hmm? blah, ok. Thank you for contradicting yourself by generalizing my arg's as Blah as you told me not to generalize your args. Though the difference was that i used words of meaning. Whats with all the commanding? "Don't make up stuff", "don't generalize" heh. Theres content to what i'm saying, i read yours and i expected you to read mine but you simply answer blindly. Alls you have done is mock the construction of argumentation and we have filled the thread with nonsense as i strived to get some kind of constructive responses. But alas even i have fell into the pit of that which came. I'm still wondering which post you "think" i deleted? You never confirmed it. You won't post so i'll assume it was non-existant. So many unanswered questions...

If your not posting on Jusun cause of this thread and another one haha, that is very lame winston. If not, then ok.

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 05-04-2002 at 06:58 PM

Old Post 05-04-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

wow you guys are on a first name basis with each other... how do you know each other? You talk as if the other is familiar... but what would a stupid wannabe prat without a driver's license even know....

Old Post 05-04-2002 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
wow you guys are on a first name basis with each other... how do you know each other? You talk as if the other is familiar... but what would a stupid wannabe prat without a driver's license even know....

tommy, stupid wannabe prat without a driver's license should learn to stay the fuck out of something that doesn't involve him instead of posting silly comments to provoke a response. Why do i speak in familiar with him, duh he's my younger brother, and you, you stupid moron, are my neighbor down the road at my parents house. Is this what you wanted me to say?
so fucking stupid man....damn

yes, i replied to snowman's comments, but in private
it wasn't something to be public, and david you should know that.

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Oooh winston posted after he said he wouldn't (had to say it) Anyway, you probably won't read past the first paragraph but oooh well. It'd be in your better health to read it. Since you seem to think i want to impress you, heres a disclaimer: I'm not trying to impress you with length or big words. Also, before you read this keep in mind...just don't get mad, it's that simple. You always talk of how other certain people are so immature for being old, but look at you right now you are the one acting immature, ok? Again, cause you will get mad probably...DON'T. It's not hard, i don't.

Heh, profanity doesn't impress me win. I could use that if i wanted to but i don't because...: 1) it's disrespectful (i know you weren't trying to be respectful), 2) makes you seem like a little kid (expecting comment from winston "oooh david's all grown up," no i'm not i just don't like saying that stuff), 3) it isn't necessary, and lastly 4) it doesn't help the message a bit.

Also, winston stop going off on tomas. He didn't do anything terrible, when he saw a minivan in the driveway and i commented "hey sweet, winston's home," you'd think he'd be able to connect the dots and realize that you drive a minivan. You yourself said you liked driving a minivan, and then when tomare comes and says something about it jestingly in good humor you somehow explode, accusing me of "talking a lot." Get over it. You've been mad ever since that post and it's stupid, and you haven't talked to me that much or in the same manner you used to as if the "trust has been broken." We don't talk about you a whole lot in my group of friends, in fact they probably know as much about you as i know about their siblings. Your acting so childish.

As for tommy interventing in this thread, he's not. It's a forum, let him post if he wants. If you ask me, i'd say it's another excuse for you to go off on him for some feeble grudge you still hold against him, and me now. What is your problem? A word of advice, learn to laugh at yourself you have no problems laughing at other people (i don't care if you don't want my advice your acting stupid). Tommy's little ritortes in the thread? hah, i don't know the exact purpose but i'd say it was a chance partially to see if you'd get mad again (which you did), because you weren't acknowledging that you knew me, and to open communication again. You do owe him an apology, it was a simple joke and he wasn't serious AT ALL, get it? and get over it. Anyone ever tell you it's okay to be wrong? Cause it is.

Also, on a side note that may seem offensive but isn't...aren't you using the word prat wrong? i looked it up and it said it meant like loser, fool, idiot. You called him a wannabe prat, why would somebody want to be an idiot? I know tomas does not want to be. Are you trying to impress us with your british slang?

And you didn't reply to me in private winstone, don't lie. Our kinship wasn't meant to be public? I had no idea, how was i supposed to? You never said don't make it known on the forums? You just wanna assume i know what you want? Since you didn't say anything i didn't think it mattered if people knew we were related, it's a forum not a confidentiality policy held in a hospital (notice how i could attach profanity to that sentence so effectively but don't). I SHOULDN'T know that so don't expect me to.

Summing it up to all, if you don't want to debate or like debating...don't post in the DEBATE FORUM! hah, so simple. If you didn't want your opinion conflicted then don't post here, and don't continue to reply to it getting upset...this situation sparked from a different thread i believe though.

All in all, get over it and don't act childish and stupidly in real life when you are wrong. You can be wrong so admit it and move on. If you think you are right, then fine...you got me against you and probably other people (and this isn't the aff action issue). Kudahafus,

Notice how i could have said "blah blah blah" and that would have worked to but didn't. Although if i said it, it would be in jest of your replies and not the prattle you meant it as. Though theres no reason it could be both at the same time

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 05-05-2002 at 10:05 AM

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:42 AM