Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > funny and embarrassin exercise stories...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

Talking funny and embarrassin exercise stories...

any funny stories in gym?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2002 12:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

some buff guy went to go tie his shoes and his tights or some junk he had on ripped lol..there were girls too...

i just came up with that one...i don't REALLY know any stories...

Old Post 04-07-2002 01:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angel

we were doing sit ups and this fat dorky guy farted. =X haha i was like ewww and laughing cuz it was funny.

Old Post 04-07-2002 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angel Click here to Send angel a Private Message Find more posts by angel Add angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Arrow

i was at the gym like a month ago..
a couple came in.. and i guess the his gf was new to the place
and he like impressing her you know?
she saw this one scrawny dude in like mid 40s lifting these real heavy weights..
she said "hey, do that for me, i wanna see you ^^ "
he smiled and took the weight bar thing after the man was done
he got like half way up.. like with this face.. lol, he dropped it straight down.. i think he got embarrased
o well
sorry, not that funny..

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha
jjok pal lee get da

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

Every time when I lift really heavily, my muscles start trembling. I can still lift the weigh, but people constantly run over and try and help me get the bar off my hands/shoulders to help and i have to yell at them to get away.
Sorta weird... not exactly funny but o well I'm bored

Old Post 04-07-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by -jzn-
Every time when I lift really heavily, my muscles start trembling. I can still lift the weigh, but people constantly run over and try and help me get the bar off my hands/shoulders to help and i have to yell at them to get away.
Sorta weird... not exactly funny but o well I'm bored

haha i kno what u talkin about

Old Post 04-07-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YuuLaw

this one time some dude was running the
treads and he fell off

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAH
dang

Old Post 04-20-2002 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YuuLaw Click here to Send YuuLaw a Private Message Find more posts by YuuLaw Add YuuLaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ok one day i went to a afterschool football workout..well i was liftin wit a buddy and felt like doin heavy squats..i'm one of the top lifters in school so lotta ppl watch me when i lift even coaches...well i was squatin about 395 for 5 reps and i had the perfect form and everything..well it was kinda lighter than i thought so i decided to be a comedian and start goofin around wit the weights...like leanin one side to another...i kept doin that and all the weights on one side of the bar fell off and the other side couldnt hold it so it fell off too...

da thing is the same thing happened twice that same day...no joke

Last edited by bigChubuff on 04-21-2002 at 07:13 AM

Old Post 04-21-2002 07:10 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha one dai in mai skool gym, this big buff guys was lifting weights, and his face was all red and stuff from lifting weights, and he decided to go higher, so he did, and then i think he tried so hard, then he farted.

Old Post 04-21-2002 08:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

for hockey we was running to stay in shape and some ppl from track came because they had to run too. about half of our guys outran the track ppl and they didn't have to run as much as us. haha

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
for hockey we was running to stay in shape and some ppl from track came because they had to run too. about half of our guys outran the track ppl and they didn't have to run as much as us. haha

but u realli dont have to b fast on the running team
cuz like half of the track team does field evens too like shot put and discus and highjump, also long jump

Old Post 04-22-2002 02:10 PM
GinaDaQueen

puhahaahaha these are hilarious!! unfortunately i dun have a funny story like these

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i never benchpressed in my life before this one gym class (hell i didn't even know what a benchpress was before that class).

anyway, everybody got in a line to lift and when went down i had no frickin clue what to do. I just lifted the thing and then i leaned the bar too far foward, so it fell down and it hit my groin area... didn't hurt though......

(( AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHh! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!))

yeah... well that was it :sad:

btw: i hate benchpresses :huh:

Old Post 04-25-2002 09:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

haha.

there's a submarine in the football field, hahaha

Old Post 04-25-2002 06:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
haha.

there's a submarine in the football field, hahaha

wha?

Old Post 04-26-2002 11:02 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

wha?

sorry, i just like inside jokes a lot

Old Post 04-27-2002 12:24 PM
bigChubuff

hah....what da fawks the joke about anyway?

Old Post 04-27-2002 12:38 PM
MellowYellow

okay i have 2 ...i dunno if they're funny or just gross..haha

okay well there's this guy i know. He was in his pe class. He said that he had a big boner that day.. and someone pantsed him. he was wearing no underwear... (why the heck isn't he wearing underwear? i dunno...haha)

some girl in my aerobics class.... we were doing some new step aerobics thing and she started moaning... we found out that she'd gotten some new spandexy pants and it was giving her.... uhm.... yea eww not in school please...haha

............ i know i know........

Old Post 04-28-2002 02:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
some girl in my aerobics class.... we were doing some new step aerobics thing and she started moaning... we found out that she'd gotten some new spandexy pants and it was giving her.... uhm.... yea eww not in school please...haha

that....is a turn-on

Old Post 04-28-2002 05:40 PM