Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > B-day gifts for guys...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Yii

Post B-day gifts for guys...

I don't know I always have a problem to find a gift for a guy...always seems like they don't need anything...lolz...

This month the b-day of a close friend is coming up, he turns 23, is not my bf, but I really like him ...hehe....

I have no idea what to give him, ,first I wanted to give him an alarm clock coz he's often late to work...but the more I thought about it the worse I liked it. I also asked my brother who is turning 23 too what a guy likes to get and he came up with perfume or getting out for dinner or something....but those perfumes he likes I don't get here (He lives in USA, meeh in Germany...haha)
My cousin asked for his hobbies....videogames....lolz....but giving a videogame...hmm...I don't know....

I want to find something what is kinda nice and rememberes to me...but not corny....haha....it's so hard...I mean it#s really easy to find gifts for girl, don't you think so too?

Please help if you have nice suggestions. It's not alot of time anymore...and I would get him out for dinner even if it wasn't his b-day.....help...HELP!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2003 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i like the alarm clock idea. :] its really cute

Old Post 08-03-2003 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

If he likes sports, then a team jersey would work

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-03-2003 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

make something

Old Post 08-03-2003 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, make a necklace out of hemp or something.

Or, get a stuffed animal, i like them hehe

and, no i do not think it is easy to get a gift for a girl.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-03-2003 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

Pwahahha....meeh and making something...? I once created him a lil site online with a poem on it, so I don't wanna do that again, but that's the only thing I'm good at I think lolz...

Moooooore suggestions please....

Old Post 08-03-2003 09:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krntmac

ok here is wut u do
it would be nice to do this on his bday but he prolly wants to chill wit alot of friends that day so it can be done b4 then

but u said u really liked him right?
newayz

u give him a wake up call one morning so he wont be late for work
then u make u a white like like hey i cant make it to ur bday party or i wont be able to see u on ur bday cuz i gotta go outta town or something
then u say u'll buy him dinner and chill wit him that day or something
netime during then u give him that alarm clock

well iono it sounded good when i was thinkin bout it but now
kinda nuh kee hae
haha owellz

Old Post 08-03-2003 10:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krntmac Click here to Send krntmac a Private Message Visit krntmac's homepage! Find more posts by krntmac Add krntmac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

You didn't read correctly...he lives in USA, I live in GERMANY...
I can't make it to his b-day but I'll see him a week later for 2 weeks....the first time and then I wanna give something belated to his b-day.
And I can't even give him a wake up call coz to that time I'm at work

Old Post 08-03-2003 10:57 PM
krntmac

yeah sorry i didnt read it through completely
i tend to do that sometimes

Old Post 08-04-2003 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krntmac Click here to Send krntmac a Private Message Visit krntmac's homepage! Find more posts by krntmac Add krntmac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

get him a digi cam =D

Old Post 08-04-2003 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

get him a beer and call it a day.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-04-2003 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

Lolz...Queeny...I haven't a digicam myself and I don't have the money for one, I'm going on vacation too see him in 3 weeks....

A beer....haha....my dad suggested a beer can...such a special one I can't describe....

Old Post 08-04-2003 10:28 AM
Queeny

get him that big heineken can thingy...

Old Post 08-05-2003 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yay Yii is back!

Ok make a stuffed animal out of hemp and have it hugging an alarm clock/cup holder, and in the holder have a can of beer.

Old Post 08-05-2003 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Yay Yii is back!

Ok make a stuffed animal out of hemp and have it hugging an alarm clock/cup holder, and in the holder have a can of beer.

there it is. I like that haha. This man is thinking.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-05-2003 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

give him money

Old Post 08-13-2003 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
get him a beer and call it a day.

Old Post 08-13-2003 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

you cant dig up 20 bucks for a cheapo digicam?

but yeah, since youre going to see him, buy him cologne when youre at the airport in america. duty free of course

Old Post 08-14-2003 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziistarz
where is the love?

shirt from j. crew? boxers? cologne?

Schopenhauer's definition of the Sublime is the contemplation of Beauty under threatening circumstances. But one may gaze at a beautiful girl in a thunderstorm, and that would not be the Sublime...The Sublime is not Beauty, but something else, which is related to Beauty, yet transcends it

Old Post 08-14-2003 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziistarz Click here to Send craziistarz a Private Message Visit craziistarz's homepage! Find more posts by craziistarz Add craziistarz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

german beer

eh..not that i would know anyhting about that..

Old Post 08-14-2003 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote