Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Choi Kyung-Joo
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scooter17

Choi Kyung-Joo

Choi Kyung-Joo won!.

He became the first Korean to win a PGA Tour event.

It was very satisfying feeling.

We Korean are coming. and I'm coming too...

Watch our Tiger Woods, Korea Drunken Tiger, me, is coming!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2002 01:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for scooter17 Click here to Send scooter17 a Private Message Find more posts by scooter17 Add scooter17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

yay

Old Post 05-06-2002 02:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

lol..may da force be with yOo..

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

o....thats sweeetasss....

watch out 4 me 2 beyotch....fawkin 1st koreannigga 2 play NFL

Old Post 05-06-2002 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

kewl. it's going to be an asian invasion.

Old Post 05-07-2002 09:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yea i was watching it..but remember that Tiger Woods wasn't playing in that game.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scooter17

Rematch.

I played this school on Monday as a rematch. First match, our school got our ass kicked, everyone of our starters lost, including me.

so it was a rematch.
4 holes to go, i was down by 3 strokes.
I focused.... I was able to pull of pars.
2 holes to go, i was down by 1 stoke.
He gets it on the green in three. He two puts it for a bogey. I get it on the green in three. I had a long put for a par. I took my time and read the line. Concentration.... I was able to sink that put for a par. All tied up. One hole to play. Par 3, 190 yards. He hits and the it looks good. it's going towards the hole. it lands right above the hole. pressure is on. i get up to the tee. i hit and it goes to the same place. but mine is on the edge of the green. i decide to chip it. it almost rolls in. i mark my ball. he gets ready to put. if he makes this birdie put, it's all over, he wins. he hits it. the ball follows his line, but fades away at the end. we both tap in for pars. we shook hands and said, "good match."
i wanted to win that match but, oh well.

Old Post 05-08-2002 01:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for scooter17 Click here to Send scooter17 a Private Message Find more posts by scooter17 Add scooter17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote