Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > Why is Deb8ter so gay?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kryogenix
Ghost

yes, where is spartan? he hasn't defended himself in this thread...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2003 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

back from finals...I'll read this thread in depth a little later but for now...

Ok, granted my point about him being spartan and thus homosexual was pretty stupid.

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
but in my opnion, crazydebator, u do debate on the silliest topics or unnecessary topics

aww...are you still mad from the Spiritual Life forum thread?

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
contradicting him and debating isn't gonna get you anywhere.

wow there goes the validity of discussion and forum. Amazing, do you read your shit before you post?

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
victor, with all respect, you had this coming for you

Yes I know, I'm still curious to what specifically provoked him though. Perhaps it was this:

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
It's from when victor punked spartan, I forget which thread, it happened rather often though.

but i do not remember that ever happening.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-04-2003 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

aawwww, look at the little spuzzter. trying to act like big brother crezy deb8ter! and look at psycho snowman! sooo fucking cool and unfazed! i mean, itz just a forum right?

IN FACT! LET'S ALL ACT COOL AND INTELLECTUAL!

"These forums are a inadequete medium in which to express my superior intellectual skills! In fact because I am so superior to any person in the immeadiate area I will assume that they are very immature! I am going to insult people by using their screen names and telling them how their screen names mean something!I am going to act like this is all so humurous!"

NOW IM GONNA GO SUCK SO FUCKING HOMO DICK! BITCHES. YOU FUCKING SUCK!

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH. DUMB SHIT. YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDES SUCK. I HOPE YOU DIE WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN AND A BLACK MAN DONKEY PUNCHING YOU!

GO AHEAD! BLOCK ME! DELETE THIS FUCKING POST! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Old Post 06-04-2003 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

maybe you just didn't realize it

Old Post 06-04-2003 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Spartan
aawwww, look at the little spuzzter. trying to act like big brother crezy deb8ter! and look at psycho snowman! sooo fucking cool and unfazed! i mean, itz just a forum right?

IN FACT! LET'S ALL ACT COOL AND INTELLECTUAL!

"These forums are a inadequete medium in which to express my superior intellectual skills! In fact because I am so superior to any person in the immeadiate area I will assume that they are very immature! I am going to insult people by using their screen names and telling them how their screen names mean something!I am going to act like this is all so humurous!"

NOW IM GONNA GO SUCK SO FUCKING HOMO DICK! BITCHES. YOU FUCKING SUCK!

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH. DUMB SHIT. YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDES SUCK. I HOPE YOU DIE WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN AND A BLACK MAN DONKEY PUNCHING YOU!

GO AHEAD! BLOCK ME! DELETE THIS FUCKING POST! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

“What the hell happened to Cheswick?”

Old Post 06-04-2003 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
back from finals...I'll read this thread in depth a little later but for now...

Ok, granted my point about him being spartan and thus homosexual was pretty stupid.

aww...are you still mad from the Spiritual Life forum thread?

wow there goes the validity of discussion and forum. Amazing, do you read your shit before you post?

Yes I know, I'm still curious to what specifically provoked him though. Perhaps it was this:

no, not really. your just being a fucking dumbass whos so damn ignorant and spiritual life thread theres no point in arguing with you, i mean what the hell was the point in opposing someones thread that wanted to help others? i guess as for your sake you opposed cause none of that shit has ever happened to you.. i wonder why..., you rely too much on urself, thats not gonna get you anywhere. i read shit before i post, but its SOOO stupid when i read it theres no point... im reading and thinking to myself "what losers" i wonder why ppl debate using such high ass vocabulary word and make long ass sentences that doesn't make sense, makes you look like fucking idiots. you wonder WHY people dont read your posts thorougly? especially the younger ones? "wow, this guy makes his sentences so fancy, i wanna be like him!!!" NOT. they read the first couple of sentences and give up cause its not getting anywhere near the damn point. wow, u guys are soo damn cool!!! somebody has to go over there and pry that stick outta your fucking ass thats stuck so damn far up. fucking loser

Old Post 06-05-2003 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

i think you guys are using the "Debate" forum as an excuse to bash each other so im shuttin it down

Old Post 06-05-2003 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote