Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > ideas about the upcoming war
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merlin

ideas about the upcoming war

wat do u guys think about todays situation. it scared the shit out of me. i really don't want to go to war, but after lsitening to bush's speach on cnn, there are more risk's if we jsut wait

wat do yall think we should do? should we go to war, or should we not do anything

for those who are oblivious to the situation... ur a waste of space

p.s if we do go to war, our france trip will be cancelled... =(

<FaCeS>[X.o]<lee>

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2003 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merlin Click here to Send merlin a Private Message Find more posts by merlin Add merlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

at first, i was realli against it, but then i too realized the risks we run if we don't act. i just wish we didn't hav to kill people to secure ourselves yesterday at my church a lot of people gathered for a war protest, or to pray or something, and i realized all i can do is pray that our people will return safely. i just hope this doesn't escalate to something huge like world war III.

Old Post 03-18-2003 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

does this belong in the debate forum?

Old Post 03-18-2003 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
does this belong in the debate forum?
moved to debate

Old Post 03-18-2003 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

watch it'll be all fucked up if it does become a WWIII and this war would be a nuclear war

Old Post 03-18-2003 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

Re: ideas about the upcoming war

quote:
Originally posted by merlin

p.s if we do go to war, our france trip will be cancelled... =(

excuse my french but man fuck france. bunch of backstabbin pussys and now they say if there is goin 2 be use of mustard gas by the iraqi soldiers then thats a whole different subject.all the french want is cash so fuck them useless panzy pieces of shit.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-18-2003 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

French just want in on the post-Iraq reconstruction money.

Old Post 03-19-2003 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
French just want in on the post-Iraq reconstruction money.

exactly those assholes want 2 look "peaceful" and they think they r goin 2 hav a say in wat happens after the war ha they r must be high off of cheese

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 03-20-2003 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

sweet, let's all name call.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-22-2003 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
sweet, let's all name call.

Oh hell yeah.

*Points at the kid*
"You're high off the cock."

Old Post 03-24-2003 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEFTS

Please explain how this situation might've gotten worse if we hadn't attacked.

Since we attacked first, that would make us the aggressors and the terrorists.

Why did we attack? The reason changed so many times, I've lost track of what it is now. Is it because of WMDs (weapons of mass destruction)? If that's the case, we should destroy ours too. Otherwise, we'd look like hypocrites.

Our country is in a deficit, one of the largest this country has faced ever. And somehow, we managed to get these billions of dollars to fight this war and send to Isreal? Oh wait, I think I now know why my school can't even afford to make coppies of papers.

All this money is coming out of education, health care, etc to pay for bullets to kill people and bombs to drop of cities. Our country would be so much better off if this money was spent to better our public education (by paying teachers what they're worth and other things), our healthcare and so on.

Old Post 04-14-2003 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEFTS Click here to Send DEFTS a Private Message Find more posts by DEFTS Add DEFTS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote