Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > gangs/your experience with gangs merged
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
weed smoka

your experience with gangs

whats your experience with gangs?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2002 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

moved to experience, anyone wanna merge this with the other gangs thread floatin' around on the forums

Old Post 10-23-2002 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
moved to experience, anyone wanna merge this with the other gangs thread floatin' around on the forums
merged

Old Post 10-23-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

in my early years of hs my friends had beef with rcm...also known real chinese mafia...but they were called rubber chicken mob by rival gangs or people that dissed them which was practically everyone in sf...then later changed their name to abf

i was cool with few members of 21boys,
and was cool with few jb heads also met a few heads in cl

i also had a friend that joined chut sing..

i also had a friend that was in awt when it 1sr started

Last edited by weed smoka on 10-25-2002 at 12:48 AM

Old Post 10-24-2002 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

walk by but look down
well i was lucky when i got jumped my friend got muh bak
my bro in a gang so he told ppl to back my ass up(they were hindin in a ally)
he told me to lure them their so they can jump them
but i was scared caz yeah i just was n i triped (right by the ally) and they jumped me luckly i bursted out w/a pocket knife and stab some one in the arm(dont wanna kill them) then my bro and his friend sorounded them and jumped there ass well i was lucky got out w/a broken rib and several bruises

Old Post 10-24-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoReAzNPiMp
Lurker

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
Actually gangs are kinda weak. Here, its mostly korean and chinese crime families running the streets. I have a friend who is in this korean crime family. They are racists and take hits. I mean, this isnt a joke, they get paid to do hits on people.

First off, Whoah, a fellow korean charlottean. From there, i'll say that I have not seen that many koreans here. Second, For real? You actually know a korean crime family in charlotte? From which side of Charlotte?

Old Post 11-04-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KoReAzNPiMp Click here to Send KoReAzNPiMp a Private Message Find more posts by KoReAzNPiMp Add KoReAzNPiMp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by KoReAzNPiMp

First off, Whoah, a fellow korean charlottean. From there, i'll say that I have not seen that many koreans here. Second, For real? You actually know a korean crime family in charlotte? From which side of Charlotte?

Kpak-NC couldn't handle the forums, so he "left". you probably can find him at the apartment102 forums heh, i'm sure he could answer your question there.

Old Post 11-04-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

2 many but dey were all in korea...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-08-2002 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

gangs .. I have a few friends who are ex- gang members and the stories they've told me.. are insane. The things they went through for their "boyz" & to survive..
One of them has since then turned his* life around completely and says he* would never think about living that sort of life again. He* moved away from his* old neighborhood, and now spends his* time at college or working with children, basically living a good life like that of any upstanding citizen. He* is one of the nicest guys* around, is truly devoted to living life well and I'm so proud. Another has been incarcerated and served probation for 5 years as his* gang terrorized clubs, the streets, families, and businesses. Today he* is one of the few left living from his* once large and notorious gang as the other members have since passed, victim to suicide or murder. I'm not sure if his* family truly knows the extent of his* past, or that years later it's still not dead. Knowing this .. I worry. You can run but you can't hide from your past, it will always find you.. ..so my point is .. make wise choices.
Mad propz to all those who realized that the gangsta life was not for them and got out of there~* May God be with you .

Old Post 12-01-2002 05:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Yeah I use to be into the whole gang scene which is amazing 'cause i'm 17. Yes, I've been beat up pretty badly by a gang 6 people. I didn't try to fight back. I know what I did, I shouldn't have done it. Gangs aren't something to be messed with. They will pay you back. Even if you can fight expect to be on the floor bruised. I know TKD and Boxing and I got my ass handed to me.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote