Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > Flowin Contest!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

Rap Contest!!!

----EDIT----
i changed it from a flow contest to a rap contest.. jus so more peepo can join!! yoo can either do a freestyle or hit uz up wit a rap from any any rap artists' track..

Aiite we gon start a Flow contest in hea!! peepo whos gonna flow post it up in hea!! record yoself floin and upload it into your site or wuhtever and then post it.. if yoo cant (dun hava webpage or site that lets yoo upload sound) i think Jon (Nojeel) will let yoo send it to him, Right hyung??

ok alotta stuph same as tha lyrisism forum.. dun curse too much.. try to keep it as clean as possible.. yoo kno tha rulezz.. aiite let tha contest begin!!!! not sure wen itz over.. buh as soon as enuff peepo uploads them flowzz..

and good luck to everyone!!!

Last edited by Street RSX on 10-10-2002 at 05:16 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

since flowing mah be too hard fer sum peepo, biting off real songz iz all good too!! as long as yoo kno tha ritte lyricz and do it rih!! jus remember to say yoo did their song.. and dun take lines from real songz either and credit yoself!! rememba there will be disqualifications!!

Old Post 10-10-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

hey hey hey hey oh
dis is my partys so ride if u want to u can stay home but y woul du want to?

Old Post 10-10-2002 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Come on bbring it peepo!! we rih hea!! we aint goin anywhere hahahaha dmx... umm aiite im in too.. now to get that mic set up...

Old Post 10-10-2002 06:12 AM
Nojeel

Re: Rap Contest!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

i think Jon (Nojeel) will let yoo send it to him, Right hyung??

right
to those who need webspace and need to upload it to me.be sure to let me know ahead of time so that i can get the file from yall..either private message me..or try to catch me on AIM..

by the way aaron..make sure to make a specific deadline to post your audio files..

Old Post 10-10-2002 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

haha, nice RSX, wish you good luck in ta contest, no-one bothered recording their's when I held one

Old Post 10-10-2002 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Re: Re: Rap Contest!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
by the way aaron..make sure to make a specific deadline to post your audio files..

werdd i got it.. it'll bein two weekzz.. thiz contest will end on sunday october 20th.. so get it in by then and then tha Polls to vote for best rap will go up on tha 21st.. tha voting will end on tha 27th!! so get your rapz in peepo!! 20th!!! remember tha lukiee 20!! haha

Old Post 10-11-2002 01:23 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

why so damn long and so late? why dont u just start it now and end it nex week. and then do another one.. maybe a singing one. or a funny sound... or something.. y'know? you could do one every other week

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-11-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
why so damn long and so late? why dont u just start it now and end it nex week. and then do another one.. maybe a singing one. or a funny sound... or something.. y'know? you could do one every other week

i would buh nottalotta peepo comes to this forum.. and im thinkin itz gon take a while fer peepo to get tha rapz in..

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:31 AM
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

i would buh nottalotta peepo comes to this forum.. and im thinkin itz gon take a while fer peepo to get tha rapz in..

nah..i think a week will do..

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
nah..i think a week will do..

o aiite then end of tha 19th saturday.. pollz will go up day after.. sunday tha 20th.. get them in peepo!! next contest iz goin to be interestin... haha

good lukzz peepo!!!!

Old Post 10-11-2002 02:57 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

My entry

i call it

MC chopstickz - batman
i sound fobby cuz d beat was too fast i couldn't breathe so my voice kept going higher n higher lol
http://www.geocities.com/dorkyalex/batman.MP3

Old Post 10-11-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

haha nicely rapped alex

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

OMFG THAT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY HAHAHHAHA

Old Post 10-11-2002 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha alex oppa... niceee

Old Post 10-13-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

that iz hot!! i wrote mah lyricz.. buh im not home sho cant rap it yet.. wait til i get bak to Jerzee!! ima try to beat yoo alex!!

Old Post 10-13-2002 11:54 PM
yur_swt_angel
:)

loL.. *clap clap* goot job alex xP da na na na batman ;D puhaha =x

Old Post 10-15-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

2 dayz left peepo!! comon get them rapz in!! ima hafta too..

Old Post 10-17-2002 07:59 PM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

Shouldnt this be in the lyricism forum? i mean, it is an audio, but it has to do with lyricism! T.T i never get any of the good stuff

man, i wish i knew about this earlier, i wouldve made a track...but i gave my mic to my homeboi so he can record his tracks cuz his $300 mic broke (300 x.x mines only a 100, rich lil bastard)

this should be lyricism i tell you! how come no one did any audios when i asked T.T everyone hates me

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-18-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

o sorriee man.. i guess i shoulda announced it in lyrism forum?? i could change tha date since not alota peepo sent in their trackzz.. mabe a week lattuh.. i wuz gon send in mine.. buh never found a bakground song yet.. so i wuz jus goin to send in a rap wit no music.. so itz good fer me too.. if yoo want me to hold this bak a lil bit.. couple dayz??

Old Post 10-18-2002 02:06 PM