Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > japanese hiphop
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hey i heard the What U Want song from Shakkazombie..its nice! better than bars relay haha. i managed to download a video from them feat Dabo - It's Okay..the song is okay..haha i don't like it that much.

have you heard of DJ Masterkey? Some of his songs are nice..i like one called HipHop Gentleman, and also One Life feat Suiken and Dev Large. I have the video for that, it's really undergroundish..haha

i can send u rakuen baby and a lotta other rip slyme stuff!! i have tonnes of videos from them, cos a friend of mine is a fan of theirs and she has 56k modem, so i d/l them for her using my cable modem, then burn them for her!

its very hard to get Suiken mp3s! for me anyway..haha i only have Double Trouble and Alkman. i prefer Zeebra's voice though, i like deep raspy voices!!! sweet~~

buddha brand..i never d/led anything from them! i'll check em out!

oh m-flo! my fav song from them is The Love Hole feat KJ from Dragon Ash!! I love that song!!

I have 2 heartsdales videos, So Tell Me and That's Why! I like so tell me, nice! i like their voices..its like very strong..haha duno how to explain it! i also have a DJ Hasebe remix to So Tell Me, its pretty good!

Have you heard this song from Chemistry called Aishi Suki te? It's very nice!! One of my favs from them. I used to listen to their cd before i sleep! especially this song!
have you heard of gospellers? Their music is very nice too! I like a song called Hitori, and also Eien ni! very nice!! how about steady&co? i'm sure you heard of them...most of their songs are nice too!

haha as for Da pump, i never liked their songs from Corazon onwards too..until i see their performance. cos when they dance to it then i can sorta feel the beat and enjoy the song! hard to explain it!! i have got their videos too, Crazy beat goes on, If.., Purple the Orion and all!! haha i can send em to you! omg, i'm so crazy, i have so many videos!! don't make me list my dragon ash ones!! hahaha!! i just like to collect..also i have a 1tym one, where they perform Mother and intro for Nasty. its cute, but why the lip syncing?! i still like the song though..haha

i added u to my msn already..see ya later!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

check out these dapump songs..duno why they can't release these songs instead :P -->

Loose Life (not so bad) [very diff from their normal style..a song about a guy who is a bum..like me! i can relate!! haha]
Sparkle [rnb]
White Moon Lullaby [rnb]
Forever This Time [rnb...i hate the intro though]
Soul Alive [i get high listening to this song!...duno why!!]
Southern Guys in Tokyo [nice rnb too!]
All Night Long [rnb..you can guess wat it's about haha]
From Summertime it's alright [very nice and rnb, please get it!]

those are my favourites from them!

have u heard Unbalance from Kick the can crew?

Old Post 09-18-2002 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

haha, I have Shakkazombie feat. Dabo - It's okay, and that song is just that, it's just okay, their other stuff is better heh.

DJ Master Key is a member of buddha brand, I'm pretty sure, I have a bunch of their mp3's on some cd's here, I like their music, you should check out "buddha no kyuujitsu" (this song is hella relaxing), "Ookega" (fast beat, nice song), "Ningen Hatsuden Syo" (kinda old-school beat. it's cool), "Don't test the master" is alright, it just sounds cool haha.

The song "The love Hole" isn't an m-flo song, you have a mislabeled version of it heh, I've seen that version around . That song is actually by a singer K. and it features the rapper from m-flo, verbal, it's a good song, but I like K.'s song "After the silence" feat. verbal a lot more, it's a really really good song, but her music is so hard to find.

Yeah hahah the heartsdales rock. I have the DJ Hasebe remix of "so tell me," it's a lot better than the original version, I like it a lot haha. You should hear "body rock" it's pretty good! I have like 50% of That's why downloading right now, I need to finish it though heh. Their sound is really interesting, they sound so earnest, haha, I don't know how else to describe it.

I have Aishisugite by chemistry, it's a really good song. I have almost every song they've ever released on mp3 and most of their MV's and videos heh, they came out with a dvd in which they had a small private concert for original members of their fan club, and all the songs were rearranged to be a lot jazzier, and the redone version of Aishisugite is even better, I have the mp3's from that dvd too, but not the dvd....heh.

I've heard of gospellers and steady & Co. but I haven't heard a lot of their music, just a few songs, and they weren't bad.

I'll definitely agree with you that Da pump's earlier stuff was better, I never heard all the stuff from their rhapsody in blue album, but i had most of the songs from beatball and they were good. They are really good dancers though, but Issa is the only one that sings right? He's talented.

1TYM is good, I have most of their music videos, they have really funny MV's, and I liked their 3rd album.

I haven't heard unbalanced by kick the can crew, I'll look for it though. Have you heard the theme of kick? I used to dislike that song but now I like it a lot heh. oh yeah btw who is in your avatar, is it Kreva? I can't tell...
also, my name's Tommy haha, sorry I forgot to introduce myself.

I'll definitely look for those da pump songs!

Old Post 09-18-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

DJ Masterkey is from Buddha brand?? oh great! I d/led another video from him, feat Dabo, Suiken and some others..called Nitemare. it's a nice song!! also One Life from him..nice!

oh the Love Hole is not from m-flo?! haha so weird, so many ppl have tat mp3 and its labelled from them. they could at least get the artist right!! haha it doesn't sound like Kenji from D.A. anyway..his voice is deeper and sexier!!

i can send u the rest of the DJ Hasebe mix for the heartsdales song! i love remixes..haha

oh can you please send me the aishi suki de jazz version?! i would like to hear that!

have you heard exile songs? i like Song for you! nice...
i will send u my fav songs from Steady&Co and Gospellers! for Steady&co i like shuukashunto, mellow jam, hip drop, and some others.

yes i like Da pump's beatball album the best! very nice album..lotta nice songs in it. Yeap Issa is the lead singer, but Ken, the rapper with the deepest voice, can sing really well too. In Forever This Time, he sings the second verse after the chorus, i was so surprised tat it was his voice!! they said he shocked producers when he sang it!

oh yes i heard the theme of kick! i have all the mp3s from their Vitalizer album! their songs usually grow on you..haha i like Marushe, the 3rd track. the video is soo funny for it!! i like Supa Original!! "Boys and girls must be original!!" i also like Kiku off...so nice! i love the beat! i used to blast their songs in school..and all my friends grew to like their music! WAHahaha..i created a hiphop frenzy! oh yea, i like Hands also, the last track. it's so soothing!! i never get tired of it.

oh i'm glad you recognized Kreva!!! i also have an MCU avatar..ahha i like his pose in the pic so i made an avatar out of it! i have soo many avatars of rapper guys...hahaha my weakness!! too bad there are so few here... (T_T)

ok i'll go d/l those buddha brand songs you mentioned..btw i'm also d/ling some videos from them, also Rhymester feat kick can crew 10 balls + 1 video! tell you when i got it!

[P.S check out Rhymester BBoyz song, also the Respect feat rappagariya song!!]

Old Post 09-19-2002 07:11 PM
Street RSX

im havin trouble findin a couple of these songz.. ima try to get msn sn aiite.. then can yoo send me a couple that i couldnt get?? thankz..

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
im havin trouble findin a couple of these songz.. ima try to get msn sn aiite.. then can yoo send me a couple that i couldnt get?? thankz..

if you have AIM I can send you some songs over it, my sn is:

t0mmym0

and my msn messenger name is just my e-mail address:

tm_neo@hotmail.com

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yea if you download msn add me too!

helenkaur@hotmail.com

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:31 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Kreva from Kick the Can Crew won the MC battle at BBoy Park 2001!

http://www.kickthecancrew.com/k_kdd/k_14.html

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:48 PM
tm11
down by law

Haha, I need to be online whenever you're online.. we have many songs to exchange haha.

I always get annoyed when I download mislabeled mp3's, but that hasn't happened in a while, haha. Have you heard garden by Sugar Soul feat. Kenji? That's a pretty good song, it's kinda old I think, though.

DJ hasebe's pretty good, I have a few other songs that he remixed, I think he made a song for the japanese soundtrack of Bust-a-move 2: dance tengoku (Bust-a-Groove 2 in U.S.), Remixes in general though are tight, haha. Kick the can crew has some really good remixes, I don't have many but I like the marushe remix (the original mix of that song is tight too though, I don't know which one's better), KICK -something remixed by DJ tatsuta, it was on the Sayonara sayonara single and it's pretty good haha. It's really different from other songs, I like it a lot, very rhythmic.

I've heard a few songs by exile, I saw the video for one of their more recent singles "never say die ~cross" or something like that, but I really like "Style." I have a remix for style by DJ Ajapai that's really good too! You should check out DJ ajapai, he's really good, but most of his songs are hard to find. I have a ken hirai remix and a verbal remix by him.

haha this is tight, I think I have most of the songs from the vitalizer album, I have all the ones you listed and they're very good. have you heard FIRE! re-construction of super original? It's pretty good too, just like super original. Not many people here listen to Japanese Hip hop haha, most of my friends here that listen to foreign music don't listen to this stuff, but that's alright heh. The only video of Kick the Can Crew that I've seen is the one for Sayonara Sayonara, and it was cool, kind of wierd, but it was funny!

haha I'm glad I got your av right, no little av's though? haha it's ok. KREVA is my favorite member of Kick the Can Crew, but everone else is cool too.

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:49 PM
tm11
down by law

oh yeah, KREVA's won the mc battle in Japan almost every year... he's really good haha.

http://www.metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/416/music_beat.asp has some good background info on Kick the can crew in english..

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:51 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

oh that's a good link! great info! makes me want to move to tokyo so i can go to downtown clubs and watch performances in Shibuya!!

yeap i heard sugar soul feat kenji! i'm trying to get the video too! but i don't really like sugar soul singer's voice..kinda shaky

oh you should check out DJ Watarai too! he had some songs in Beatmania, one called Popcorn! such a nice track, i love playing it! thanks for recommending all those remixes! i'm gonna spend a lotta time searching for them!! hopefully i can come on at night more often, right now i'm going to bed cos it's 4am already..haha

yes yes Exile's Style song is the best! the dancing to it is great!! i like one of the dancers Makidai! haha i also have the video and an incomplete live performance. i can't find any DJ Ajapai songs right now..maybe you can send em to me later!

nope i havent heard the FIRE! re-construction of super original! I really wanna hear it! haha kick the can crew videos are always weird and funny!!! i also have another one called Good Time, the song is nice but in the video the sound is lagging. i think i'm gonna delete it and download from someone else! oh actually i should just get it from my HK friend..he collects videos, he has all their videos haha he's worse than me!

yea none of my friends really like japanese hiphop.. i'm trying to get my hiphop dance teacher to use more jhop songs. he only knows da pump and dragon ash! he should learn more cos he got so many jap bboy friends!! tsk tsk tsk...lousy guy

oh i dled a Buddha brand video, but i duno the title cos it's in jap kanji characters. but its with shakkazombie. have you heard DJ Sachico - break point [feat zeebra, dabo, akeem and lotsa others]? it's pretty nice..haha got a nice beat to it. i dled cos it's got zeebra in it!! wahah my fav rapper. next i will put a zeebra avatar!!

Old Post 09-19-2002 09:24 PM
tm11
down by law

DJ Watarai seems pretty cool, he produced some songs by Chemistry, and I haven't heard a ton of his songs but I've liked what I've heard so far. I never knew he was on beatmania, we have almost every other bemani game here except that haha.

I haven't seen exile dance, but I like their songs heh. They were formed from the show ASAYAN right ? Just like chemistry and morning musume I think...

haha I need to be on the same time so I can send these songs.... DJ Ajapai mixes are really hard to find. It was so much nicer back when audiogalaxy was up... all these songs were so easy to find

I'll send you the FIRE! re-construction of Super Original, it's pretty good! I have good time too, I like that song a lot heh. It was the second song of theirs that I had heard, the first being Christmas Eve Rap, that song is sweet haha.

I have break point too! I dl'd it because it had a rapper Gaku-MC in it, he's not bad, you should check out Gake MC feat. Key Of Life - But My Love, I like that song heh. I think Gaku-MC is also in break point too.

oh yeah, cool new KREVA avatar heh

Old Post 09-22-2002 03:57 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hey we finally managed to send each other files!!

i'll send you those exile videos eventually! haha still have many stuff to send u!

check out G.K. Maryan too..he's songs are nice!

i'll change to a Nakata avatar next!!! hahaha *_*'

Old Post 09-23-2002 08:35 AM
tm11
down by law

haha yeah, for real. It was cool to finally exchange songs, all of those songs are really good haha, I really like hitori by the Gospellers. I just got the kick the can crew feat. Cuezero - Sayonara Sayonara remix, it's the same beat with different words, it's pretty good, I also got a song by the gospellers feat. Rhymester - Poker face, it's good too! Haha I hope next time we talk I won't be pulling another all nighter.

Old Post 09-26-2002 05:02 PM
Street RSX

i i jus heard sum dragon ash songzz and da pump.. itz reallie good.. and thankz helen fer that song!! ish madd goodd.. i wanna hear mo!! haha

Old Post 10-07-2002 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i'm so glad u like it!!!

i'll send u some dragon ash videos ok! i think i'll send you "I Love Hiphop" first cos its soo funny!!

and i have every single Da Pump video and live performance! just tell me which song u like and i can get you the video for it!

ok see you online soon~~

[ps i love your ghetto pics!! i still remember them! so cute haha]

Old Post 10-08-2002 07:24 AM