Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > japanese hiphop
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

japanese hiphop

hey i got this site with live streaming of performances from zeebra, rhymester and other japanese hiphop bands..check it out if you're interested!

Zeebra

Rhymester

:music:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2002 10:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Zeebra remindz me of EunJiWon.. i like Dragon Ash..

Old Post 09-14-2002 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yea he kinda looks like that guy..but i think zeebra is more good looking heh

yea i like Dragon Ash too! what are your favourite songs from them?

Old Post 09-14-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

nott sure i heard a couple from mah japanese fren... there wuz one called i luv hop hop or sumthin.. that wuz pretty phatt.. i heard couple others buh tha titlez were in japanese so i dint kno or understand... i'll ask him and hit yoo up..

Old Post 09-14-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i love hiphop..the video is really funny! try to get it if you can. i also like songs called Amploud and Bring it, those are more rock. theres also a nice soothing song from them is called Sunset Beach, the video is really nice too!

Old Post 09-15-2002 02:48 AM
castle outsider

i heard of denki groove before but theyre techno..

are they gay or something?!?! cause i saw a picture and a guy dressed uplike a girl..ew

Old Post 09-15-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

ahaha why do they always do that? some jap artistes look like girls too..even one of the guitarists of dragon ash. cos he got long hair and plucked eyebrows..but he looks more scary than girly!!

theres another techno group thats good called Move..there is a real girl in this one! shes the singer haha

Old Post 09-15-2002 04:49 PM
eddiee
werD?

alootta the japanese boy groups and stuff look like grls

-____-

Old Post 09-15-2002 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i like that japanese techno singers, Ghetto Tokyo Pussys or sumthin haha funni name buh i like their music...

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:00 AM
tm11
down by law

when i saw your name i wasn't sure if it was taken from the japanese hip-hop group. Japanese rap is tight. I like kick the can crew the most out of all I've heard. Dragon ash is tight, they're the only people who I think have gotten fusing rap and rock together right.
I haven't heard anything new of DA's since fantasista, their song for the world cup, I didn't like it too much, but I liked Life Goes On a lot, that was a tight song.

have you heard any songs by kick the can crew and rhymester together ? I have one called 10 balls + 2, it's pretty good heh.

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yes yes kick the can crew is one of my fav too!!

i have 10 balls + 2, its nice!! if you like that song, you would probably like ???Kaju, also feat Rhymester! it's track 12 from their Vitalizer album. I wanted to buy that album but HMV here don't sell it. gotta import it, and it would cost a bomb!
Have you heard of this song they did with Crazy-A called Down by Law? it's really nice..they performed it for BBOY Park 2000 in Japan! This year they released a new album called BBOY Park 2002 Theme Song with 6 remixes to that song!!

For Rhymester, my fav song from them now is called RESPECT [feat Rappagariya]..i love the beat of that song!
And Zeebra, i like MR DYNAMITE! its quite an old song but i just d/led it...check it out!

yea japanese boy groups usually look like girls..how unattractive :P
except for Da Pump, now that is one group i respect!

oh tm11, your signature! haha sweet~~

Old Post 09-16-2002 12:20 PM
Street RSX

where can i dload all these... i wanna hear it..

Old Post 09-16-2002 03:56 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

WinMX!!
if you have trouble finding them, just add me to your ICQ! i will be happy to send them to you!

Old Post 09-16-2002 04:57 PM
Street RSX

o werdd. i got winmx.. i'll jus dload it then.. thankz!!

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:02 PM
tm11
down by law

haha that's cool that you recognized my avatar... I really like that kick the can crew song .

I haven't heard any of those songs, I haven't even heard of those songs haha, I've heard of all those artists though, Zeebra's cool, so is rappagariya,

do you like shakkazombie? I've been listening to them lately and they have some pretty tight songs, I'd recommend Shakkazombie feat. Michico - So Tight, So deep and also Shakkazombie feat. Kashi Da Handsome - What You Want. I can send you these songs on AIM if you'd like, my SN is t0mmym0.

Haha, I used to like da pump a lot, but I stopped listening to them after they released Corazon, that was a sweet song, but I haven't liked any of their new stuff, their old stuff was pretty good though!

My favorite japanese singers are Chemistry and Ken Hirai, they're both R&B, but if you wanna hear some songs with more rap flavor check out
Chemistry - Brotherhood by Kawabata and Dabo
Ken Hirai - Wonderful World (KREVA remix by KREVA OF KICK THE CAN CREW)
I can send you those too.

Do you use AIM rhymester? I'd love to get those songs from you, I have winmx but it takes sooo long to get stuff haha.

Old Post 09-17-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

oh yeah, I forgot to talk about rip slyme, they're tight too, haha. "Rakuen baby" is a perfect summer song, their sound is very funky, fresh.

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:41 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yes i have the wonderful world remix!!! its one of my favourite songs!! i love the beat of it, and Kreva's rap!
oh i have the chemistry album! brotherhood is nice!

for shakkazombie, i only have one song called bars relay feat Dabo, XBS and Suiken [DJ Watarai remix]! i will check out those songs you mentioned!

have you heard Suiken before? i like one of his songs called Double Trouble! the intro is long but the rest of the song is great! i love his rapping style!!!

check out Zeebra - baby girl, no. 1, Angels. those are my other favourites from him!

haha Rakuen baby is nice...the video is pretty haiwaiian! i think they shot it there! have you heard Funkastic and Zatsunen Entertainment?? those songs are nice! and i like Su from Rip Slyme!! duno why i always like the oldest guys..hahaha Zeebra is 31 years old too!!

haha I don't really like Corazon, but i like the beat though! i prefer their earlier songs like Rhapsody in Blue and Around the World! Now they changed their style, their songs are more like rnb in their new album! Which is great cos i like rnb! And they are also changing their style to be more hiphop! I recommend a song called White Moon Lullaby, and Southern Guys in Tokio! Those are my favourites from them!! and their dance is really really good! have you seen any performances from them? they are great bboys!!! they practise dance 6 hours a day!!

i dont have AIM! i only have msn messenger, yahoo messenger and ICQ!

[p.s. you can call me helen! ]

Old Post 09-17-2002 09:40 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Da Pump's 2003 Calender...look at their style!!

Old Post 09-17-2002 09:52 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

check out this song from Suiken, i got it from his official site
http://thesuiken.com

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Ar...367/1/sound.asx

also this video
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Ar...363/1/movie.asx

btw, Da Pump's Yukinari [the one with the upsidedown visor]wrote a song called Sense, which they performed recently at a show Popjam. I saw it, 100% hiphop! they had a small dance segment in it where they did some breakin n stuff. yeay! \\(^o^)//~~~

Old Post 09-17-2002 06:07 PM
tm11
down by law

Sup Helen,

I have bars relay by shakkazombie, it's alright, their song "Big Blue" is good though. I haven't heard a lot of their stuff, but most of Shakkazombie's stuff is pretty good.

I'll have to check out Suiken, he sounds interesting!

I haven't seen the video for "rakuen baby" but I love that song! I have funktastic but not the other song, they are pretty talented. I have seen the video for "sayonara sayonara" by kick the can crew and it was interesting, kind of unorthodox, but it was funny, perhaps it was a bit abstract though, haha.

The first cd single I bought in Japan was Da Pump's "crazy beat goes on" haha that was a tight song. I got every one of their songs up until Corazon, and then I stopped listening to them. I saw the video for "rain of pain" and I didn't like that song that much. Their older stuff was good, although I never really really liked "rhapsody in blue", it was pretty good. I have seen them dance and they are pretty talented, just as good as some breakers that are prevalent in the kpop scene. There one of the only japanese groups I remember that actually was good at dancing haha.

Da pump's fashion is alright. But I like CHEMISTRY's style a lot more, they are my favorite Japanese group. They're not as hip-hop, although Kawabata is kind of thuggish. They still manage to be pretty GQ though heh.

Oh yeah, buddha brand is good too, I haven't heard any of their newer stuff, but they have really good beats, although they could use work on their lyrics.

haha, I just remembered m-flo too, they are another one of my favorite groups, and it's too bad they broke up, but I got their last compilation cd, it was really good.

Do you know Heartsdales, the two female rappers produced by Verbal of m-flo? They're not bad either, I have some of their songs.

my MSN messenger ID is just my hotmail account, it's tm_neo@hotmail.com , I wanna get those songs! haha. I guess I could try looking on winmx, i still haven't yet, haha.

Old Post 09-18-2002 07:32 AM