Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > Votings for tha Singing Contest!!
Vote For Tha Best Singer!!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
TM11 1 4.76%
Niggoreanboi (Alex) 2 9.52%
Prototype 1 4.76%
tea (Tony) 1 4.76%
ibabiExbOrai (Bora) 5 23.81%
Untouchable (Sellie) 8 38.10%
*~Solidity~* 2 9.52%
Street RSX (Aaron) 1 4.76%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
and aaron... u should've sang "you are the one" by whyte shadow... haha
puhahaha.. thas if i can go that high

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
puhahaha.. thas if i can go that high

hahaha... i was even planning to sing that song too ^^ but oh well... too late... haha.

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

then join tha next contest!!!!

Old Post 12-05-2002 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

what is the next contest? lol

Old Post 12-05-2002 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
what is the next contest? lol
im thinking im thinking!! puhahaha

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:27 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
im thinking im thinking!! puhahaha

suggestion:

the best mochang!

english: the best voice imatation of singer.

rule:
1. it HAS to be you
2. imitate them, not your own style, THEIR style

vote on the member that sounds most like the artist theyre imatating

for example, park jiyoon, park hyoshin, wheesung, and so and so..

YEA?

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
then join tha next contest!!!!

we'll see... haha

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

suggestion:

the best mochang!

english: the best voice imatation of singer.

rule:
1. it HAS to be you
2. imitate them, not your own style, THEIR style

vote on the member that sounds most like the artist theyre imatating

for example, park jiyoon, park hyoshin, wheesung, and so and so..

YEA?

hmmmmmm.. good idea!!!! dangg.. being all smart now.. trying to make up for your slowness.. puhahahahhaa chorong..

Old Post 12-05-2002 07:35 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

eh. but then that rules out a lot of people who can't sing like gasoos. and besides.... i dont sound like any gasoo... do yall?

how about a theme. best christmas song. best tv song. best acapella. best effort to sing like the opposite sex. best do re mi's. best beat box. theres a ton of them out there where our decision won't be heavily weighed upon who has the best vocal but rather factoring in creativity, the song chosen and skill on top of that. i think the previous contest already decided who has the best singing voice.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-05-2002 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
eh. but then that rules out a lot of people who can't sing like gasoos. and besides.... i dont sound like any gasoo... do yall?

how about a theme. best christmas song. best tv song. best acapella. best effort to sing like the opposite sex. best do re mi's. best beat box. theres a ton of them out there where our decision won't be heavily weighed upon who has the best vocal but rather factoring in creativity, the song chosen and skill on top of that. i think the previous contest already decided who has the best singing voice.

owow, thanks for tha ideas!! wow.. never thought of those.. i did think about beat box buh thas kinda weirdd hahaha.. itz like jus spitting at your mic.. i kinda like tha christmas theme, since it is winter and christmas is coming real fast!! i think that should be tha next contest!!

Old Post 12-05-2002 08:06 PM
saranghae

quote:
owow, thanks for tha ideas!! wow.. never thought of those.. i did think about beat box buh thas kinda weirdd hahaha.. itz like jus spitting at your mic.. i kinda like tha christmas theme, since it is winter and christmas is coming real fast!! i think that should be tha next contest!!

haha... now ur getting all hyped up for the next contest ^^

Old Post 12-08-2002 04:12 AM