Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > What would you think or say if..
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

bah..
i'll just kick back and watch you guys reply to this.

cause er.. well, .. this situation of a hot guy approaching me
is quite unlikely.

im worry-free

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2002 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

one of two things..

if i'm attracted to him.. i'll blush and look at my feet.

Or..

if i'm not attracted to him.. i'll just smile and talk like i always do.

Old Post 09-14-2002 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by snowangel
one of two things..

Or..

hahaah.. whoa..

youre like me!
if i like the guy.. i get all shy..

if i dont really like the guy
i smile and talk and talk and feel comfortable around him

WIERD

Old Post 09-14-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay

... and if he's a hot guy with few words, then most likely I won't care much about him... I like guys who talk! Especially when they approach me... I mean, why approach me if you're not gonna talk?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeea. same here!

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-15-2002 12:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anata`dake

i would do something really stoopid like walk really quickly in the opposite direction

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for anata`dake Click here to Send anata`dake a Private Message Find more posts by anata`dake Add anata`dake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
hmm i jus be like wuhsup.. yoo come hea often?? yoo like it?? yoo wanna chill sumtymz?? where?? (If shes like i dun kno) yoo wanna chill at tha blah blah?? aiite i'll see yo dere!! sumthin like that.. it werkks most tymz.. i dun kno itz simple, nice, fast and straight..

smooth

Old Post 11-03-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dekkai
I.D.I.O.T

Red face I'd say...

"what do you want??"

yeah... well nobody ever gets close to me if it isn't to ask me something, so I would expect that much from a "beautiful" woman

Old Post 11-04-2002 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dekkai Click here to Send Dekkai a Private Message Visit Dekkai's homepage! Find more posts by Dekkai Add Dekkai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KiMbAkSA

I would say

Haha nOo ga shi kkyut ssuh~ sike

i would be like "hi" and that's about it...i guess you could sai i'm shy...

-Ji hye

Old Post 11-07-2002 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KiMbAkSA Click here to Send KiMbAkSA a Private Message Find more posts by KiMbAkSA Add KiMbAkSA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

i wud jusT say hiEE!!beTter then nothin ey hehe!!n if hes really hot i wud kinda say nothing and walk away and be like damn he was fine!!

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 11-18-2002 02:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i'd be shy. heh.
or just answer to questions they ask me. ^---^;;;

Old Post 11-18-2002 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

i would say hi and rape them...... actually no i would just have a talk wid them i guess, i'm pretty comfortable but sometimes i tighten up and stumble on words or just mumble

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-19-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

nothing.... i'd be too busy drooling

lol j/p... uhm... in the 1 in a million chance it might possibly happen.... maybe just say hi....

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

i'd be lyk "wuts crackin G!" hahaha~ N do dat funky boi handshake/givin props thingy* wuteva ish kalled...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-19-2002 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

.. if she was trying to approach me i would jus walk away faster, cause i know imam screw up if she talks to me.. and if she eventually approaches me, id sey.. hi ... and look away cause shes be too beautiful to look at..

Old Post 12-02-2002 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

i would get all shy n not talk... n start blushin like crazy!

Old Post 12-02-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

hey baby let me get your digits. nah. i'd say hello and ask them how they are doing and if i can do anything for them... i emphasize anything.

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aint she pretty

dependz.. if he has a dirty-ass personality.. i'd juss walk away.. if hez pretty nice.. and fun to talk to.. juss talk to him..
bodies dun realli spark up in mah mind.. not realli.. at least..

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aint she pretty Click here to Send aint she pretty a Private Message Find more posts by aint she pretty Add aint she pretty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

if he approaches me in a nice way... i would sey hi.. if hes all.. ignorant i'd like.. *takes one look* *walkz away* puhahaha ;x WERd!

buh i'd b shy.. i'd jus stand der.. en go hi.. den not tawk at all.. buh jus answer questions he would ask.. puhaha xP

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasWusHot

quote:
Originally posted by snowangel
one of two things..

Or..

haha same here u can always tell when I like a guy

Old Post 12-07-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MasWusHot Visit MasWusHot's homepage! Find more posts by MasWusHot Add MasWusHot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote