Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > What kind of car do you drive? [updated version]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

What kind of car do you drive? [updated version]

This is for the people still around at July 2006

I drive a VW new beatle [2000]. It's lemon yellow. And busted up so much because I'm such a rad driver. lol.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-27-2006 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i drive a 2 seater bicycle with black wheels with chromed out lip and black handle bars. i also have some type r stickers affixed to the front fender for extra horsepower. i also have a sweaky horn that is black. sometimes when i am bored, i take my 2 seater bike out to do jumps and rails. its the next biggest thing...2 seater bmx. youll see me in the next x games.

Old Post 07-29-2006 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

still driving a 200sx

but it's 1 year newer ('87) and TURBOED BABY....

I killed the engine(finally) so she's getting an engine swap.

woots...Silvia/180sx engine...ca18det. 250rwhp here I come.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-02-2006 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

95 240sx

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-12-2006 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote