Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > drivin without license
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

drivin without license

has anyone done it before?

i dun have a license yet b/c i failed permit test twice
and lately i am driving the family car every night when my mom is asleep
i hope i dun get caught by the police

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2003 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

Re: drivin without license

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

all the time

Old Post 05-27-2003 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
v8what?
DSM > You

quote:

I hope you get caught. Maybe the fact that you failed your permit test twice says something about your driving skills. Your taking to much of a risk, espically if you live in Cali. Can you say bye-bye to your license until your 18? What about if you get in an accident?

Old Post 05-27-2003 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for v8what? Click here to Send v8what? a Private Message Find more posts by v8what? Add v8what? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

what does happen when u drive with only a permit?

Old Post 05-27-2003 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Re: Re: drivin without license

quote:
Originally posted by v8what?
I hope you get caught. Maybe the fact that you failed your permit test twice says something about your driving skills. Your taking to much of a risk, espically if you live in Cali. Can you say bye-bye to your license until your 18? What about if you get in an accident?
ROFL how the fuck do u fail your permit once let alone twice!! ahahhahaha unless you speak like a tiny amount of english, i dont understand how anyone could possibly fail that. it says nothing about his driving skills, just about his mental capacity or knowledge of english.

Old Post 05-27-2003 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

if you drive without permit.. well at least in jersey, you get youre license suspended til for 6 months. soo you cant get it wen its age for youre license, instead you wait half a year. but its different for every state.

i used to drive alot wen i had just my permit, but my town area didnt really enforce it. you get pulled over, they sometimes let you go.. but if you get pulled over several times, they'll start charging you.

Old Post 05-27-2003 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...;threadid=12361
the permit test is harder than the driving test to me.

Old Post 05-27-2003 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...;threadid=12361
the permit test is harder than the driving test to me.

yea the NJ one atleast is all these questions on drivin and rules. but the drivin test u hav 2 hit someone 2 fail. i've seen complete freaken idiots in my skool pass so i got nothin 2 fear

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-28-2003 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

how could u fail the permit test..TWICE

Old Post 05-28-2003 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

quote:

hoO..i wish i can do that..=_= but tooo young..only 13..hmhmhm.

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 05-28-2003 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

Re: Re: drivin without license

quote:
Originally posted by v8what?
i agree.. i wouldn't like to be on the road wif a person wifout a valid drivers licence.. and has FAILED a PERMIT test TWICE.. i wouldn't feel safe.. as much.. x.x

Old Post 05-28-2003 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

Re: Re: Re: drivin without license

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
i agree.. i wouldn't like to be on the road wif a person wifout a valid drivers licence.. and has FAILED a PERMIT test TWICE.. i wouldn't feel safe.. as much.. x.x

i don't think the permit test really matters as much as the driver's test. you learn by driving..not taking some written test. it's like learning how to drive by reading a book but in reality..you need the actual driving experience to fully understand and learn how to drive. i'm not saying that it's okai or safe to drive with a person who doesn't have a valid licence, just that the permit test doesn't nearly mean as much as the actual driving test.

Old Post 05-28-2003 11:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: Re: Re: Re: drivin without license

quote:
i don't think the permit test really matters as much as the driver's test. you learn by driving..not taking some written test. it's like learning how to drive by reading a book but in reality..you need the actual driving experience to fully understand and learn how to drive. i'm not saying that it's okai or safe to drive with a person who doesn't have a valid licence, just that the permit test doesn't nearly mean as much as the actual driving test.

i agree..=_=.. ^^v

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 05-29-2003 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

thats true.. to an extent.. if you think about it.. if this person cant remember such things he/she read in a book.. wut makes yu think he/she would remember stuff on the road.. i meen yea.. sum people are more.. see-live to understand bettur.. but sumpeople arn't.. and the stuff you learn in a book.. adds to wut yu should and should'nt do wen yur in a car.. actually doing the driving thing.. such as.. in our books ders a page that tells yu.. wen yu should brake for a safe stopping point.. if sumone that doesn't get that.. breaks way too late.. he/she could get sumone harmed.. and that is something im not really for.. ya kno.. [bad example.. but yea] yu still gottuh have [car]smarts to drive safely.. yu can't just have sum person how that wif no knowledge on how to drive just runnin a muck in the streets.. and some things you just kan't learn from just driving.. yu learn thru skool.. and reading the proper car[instruction]books.

Old Post 05-29-2003 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
thats true.. to an extent.. if you think about it.. if this person cant remember such things he/she read in a book.. wut makes yu think he/she would remember stuff on the road.. i meen yea.. sum people are more.. see-live to understand bettur.. but sumpeople arn't.. and the stuff you learn in a book.. adds to wut yu should and should'nt do wen yur in a car.. actually doing the driving thing.. such as.. in our books ders a page that tells yu.. wen yu should brake for a safe stopping point.. if sumone that doesn't get that.. breaks way too late.. he/she could get sumone harmed.. and that is something im not really for.. ya kno.. [bad example.. but yea] yu still gottuh have [car]smarts to drive safely.. yu can't just have sum person how that wif no knowledge on how to drive just runnin a muck in the streets.. and some things you just kan't learn from just driving.. yu learn thru skool.. and reading the proper car[instruction]books.

well for one..i learn better by doing things rather than by reading the rules in books. and your breaking example..a book tells you a safe distant as to when you should start breaking and when i started driving..i tried to follow that 100 feet breaking distance..but when you're actually driving..you realize that 100 feet is not necessary. after awhile..you feel when it is appropriate to start breaking or not..and say a person jumps infront of your car out of nowhere and it caught you off guard..the book doesn't tell you when to break in those kind of situations.
and when you say car instruction books? do you mean the car manuals or the actual book full of laws? because the car manuals don't tell you how to drive..they tell you about the car you're driving. and if you're talking about the book of laws..of course you can't learn that from driving..but you can't learn how to drive without the experience as well.

Old Post 05-30-2003 05:11 AM
miss bluebear

in new york you can drive with a permit but you need someone with you that has a full license in the car.

Old Post 06-09-2003 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for miss bluebear Click here to Send miss bluebear a Private Message Visit miss bluebear's homepage! Find more posts by miss bluebear Add miss bluebear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

quote:
well for one..i learn better by doing things rather than by reading the rules in books. and your breaking example..a book tells you a safe distant as to when you should start breaking and when i started driving..i tried to follow that 100 feet breaking distance..but when you're actually driving..you realize that 100 feet is not necessary. after awhile..you feel when it is appropriate to start breaking or not..and say a person jumps infront of your car out of nowhere and it caught you off guard..the book doesn't tell you when to break in those kind of situations.
and when you say car instruction books? do you mean the car manuals or the actual book full of laws? because the car manuals don't tell you how to drive..they tell you about the car you're driving. and if you're talking about the book of laws..of course you can't learn that from driving..but you can't learn how to drive without the experience as well.

dunno where u live, but here in Vancouver, and also in Cali, the books tell u what to do in emergency situations.

Old Post 06-10-2003 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

ive done it..
age 14
for a couple of months. almost everyday... till my bro caught me.
he came home early and noticed the car was missing, and tracked me down via cell phone. i cant drive till im 16 now.
i shouldn't have drove in the first place, such a fuqqin idiot

Old Post 06-20-2003 12:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy

you are a hazard to society, young man! >:O

seriously, it isn't worth it if you get into an accident or get a ticket and have your license suspended. nevermind any possible injuries, think of your future insurance rates! -__- i'm starting to sound like my mother...

Old Post 07-11-2003 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy Click here to Send sleepy a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy Add sleepy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

um.......i still dont have my license and um....still dotn have my permit =X but im um.....21...=P shiet
when i was in pennstate...i drove ma girls car everydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and that road was one of americas deadliest highways..maybe cuss they got crazy ones like me >_<

Old Post 07-15-2003 11:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote