Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Plz help: transfer from ram to mp3/wmv etc...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~MyAchingHeart~

Plz help: transfer from ram to mp3/wmv etc...

plz I need help. I download songs that r in ram format which means I can hear it in realaudio but can't burn cd. I'm asking if any1 knows how to make such ram songs turn to mp3 songs so that I can burn in cds.

I'll be very grateful if some1 would help me, thanks

peace

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2002 10:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~MyAchingHeart~ Find more posts by ~MyAchingHeart~ Add ~MyAchingHeart~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

cant be possible

Old Post 05-06-2002 11:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

dammit howie how dare you give false information?! hahah jk, yea u can do it...the quality is the same but u can still put on cd's. Lemme search for the program, but in the meantime hit me up on AIM phat15phil and i'll send u the program

Old Post 05-06-2002 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

oh...songs...
was thinking videos.
:music:

Old Post 05-06-2002 09:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunken Master
Umm... Yeah...

Here's a way:

Try opening the little sound icon in your taskbar and theere should be an option that says record...
click on it and enable anything that says auxilary... then make sure that is the recording device...

After that, open a sound recording program (not windows sound recorder because it only let's you record so much) and the real media player. Then press record on the sound recording program and click on play in real media..

this records the sound IN windows itself, so you better make sure you don't have ICQ/AIM/MSN or dings or beeps in the background because that's whats gonna be in the wave file with your music, if it does happen...

But, I'm sure there's an easier way... prbably a program that does the conversion already. I'm just suggesting this if there is no other way.

Old Post 05-06-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunken Master Click here to Send Drunken Master a Private Message Find more posts by Drunken Master Add Drunken Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote