Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > girls...(or guys)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
az0nd2r3

girls...(or guys)

umm, for u girls (or guys with longer hair), how does ur hair stay in place or at least look fine after blowing around in the wind? i kno a bunch of girls with bangs that always seem in place, but my hair always blows around, and looks like crap afterwards....ne suggestions?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2002 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

ask jon... he has long hair! hahaha

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

wear a hat, cut it, or stop complaining lol

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm... I don't think you can do anything about that... either always bring a comb or brush with you for afterwards... tie it back or something.. but if you're talking about bangs... there's not much you can do there... Uhm, just use a lot of hairspray??? puhahaha

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i dunno... but maybe mousse would help.

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
ask jon... he has long hair! hahaha
puahhaaahah..just keep it conditioned..and use hair frizz..and if your hair is dyed..you color protection hair..although my hair isn't all too healthy..sooo..advice from me on this topic isn't that good..haha

Old Post 08-01-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
puahhaaahah..just keep it conditioned..and use hair frizz..and if your hair is dyed..you color protection hair..although my hair isn't all too healthy..sooo..advice from me on this topic isn't that good..haha

see? i knew he'd know!! buwahhaaha!

Old Post 08-01-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

mai hair alwaize seems to fly around too :sad: but i guess u cud alwaize tie it bak, pin flyaways in place or smooth them out w/ gel or mousse, or wear a hat

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Jon's hair iz all over tha place (medusa) hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

When I used to have long hair, about shoulder length. I used something called FX Special Effects Instant Straightener, it keeps your hair in place, its in a pink bottle, you can find it at any drug store its only 4 bucks. Just comb it in and blow dry it to a finish and your done.

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

er.. if you have straightened silky hair itll always stay in place
otherwise, hair like mines wear its thick and dry..
heh, you'll have some problems

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

ahh...hair always gets messed up..haha..i touChed mine a lOt too..so it gets all nasty afta a couple of hourz..erGhh haha buht..hmm mebbe bring a comb? haha

Old Post 08-04-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i hav short hair n im not growin it, sounds like people are havin trouble keepin their hair how they want with long hair... i jus spike mine yea spykes are tha best!!

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

well, i do have a comb with me all de time, but gets really annoying combin my hair lyke evry 5 minutes......wearing a hat makes it look lyke shat afterwards, mebbe ill buy a visor.......gel, gel, well i need lyke 30 minutes n hold 10 gel in order to hold my hair, i tried lyke realli long spikes, kind of lyke tengokus hair, but it didnt look right......my hair has one bang on one side, not as long as jons, down to my eye, n the other side doesnt realli have a bang, but i dont kno how to describe it, kinda long, but not down to my face....mebbe i should just lissen to sung hye n try out that stuff, and buy a hair dryer, my last one fell off a shelf into the toilet (shut up ppl ) n fried

Old Post 08-04-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote