Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Best way to burn fat
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Best way to burn fat

Whats your opinion on the best method to burn fat? I beleive aerobics is the best way.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

yeah, aerobics, cardiovascular excercise in general.

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

liposuction

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

hahaha, that works too. Although it's not really burning, but as long as you win the game who cares you play.

Old Post 11-05-2002 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

running

Old Post 11-06-2002 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by krnxkid
running
running is very good exercise... i lost so much weight when i was in track i became really lean... i weighed about 135 at 5'7" and my 6 pack actually showed for a lil bit!! puahaha... then i quit... and i gained the 10 lbs again... ahhh... my 6 packs gone too...

Old Post 11-06-2002 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i need a bally's or a 24 hr fitness membership! haha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-06-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by krnxkid
running

running isnt fun tho... n you get tired sooo easly
buh i should

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Sex is probably the best workout

Old Post 11-07-2002 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu

um... eh... :huh:

anyhoo... yea... running is really good... i lost 5 lbs over the summer cuz i ran everyday so then i dropped from 95 to 90... but then i got lazy... now i'm 94 lb :sad:

Old Post 11-07-2002 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

94? goodness ur skinny. i only run when i have a good reason, i.e when a bum is chasing me or something equally disturbing. i dance and that seem to burn a lot of calories.

Old Post 11-08-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha... that's cuz i'm short... like 5'1 ^^

Old Post 11-08-2002 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

im 5'2 but i still weigh more than you missy :/ oh begeebus i need to go exercise...

Old Post 11-09-2002 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

excersice running playing instead of stay home on d computer yea u i'm talkin to u! ME also but i'm skinny :)

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

quote:
Originally posted by Hyesungu

that true over the summer i lost 10pd

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:
Originally posted by Rome0Ls4ever

that true over the summer i lost 10pd

lol sex aint a good work out.... maybe a work out but not a good one.... yeah i say running is a good work out... even tho i never tried running... lol

Old Post 11-29-2002 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL

lol sex aint a good work out.... maybe a work out but not a good one.... yeah i say running is a good work out... even tho i never tried running... lol

sex is the best workout, i tell ya!!! or so i heard.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:23 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

dis is what i learned in gym
after u run 20 mins, THEN u start burning fat, so 1 mile isn't gonna help neone out if they wanna burn some fat. the recommened is 40 mins a day, and in one week for runnin 40 mins each day will help u lose 1 lb per week. so i think thats pretty good. i used to be on track, but i got lazy, my leg muscles turned into fat.

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

its not what you do its what you eat. eating the right foods with daily excorsise will make you fit and healthy.

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

I believe the best way to burn fat is running.
Don't forget you gotta eat healthy foods and drink lots of water. And also get enough sleep! Sleep is key because your muscles need to heal themselves after working out, and by getting enough rest you'll have the energy you need to get a good workout out, which won't happen if your body is too tired to work hard.

Old Post 12-14-2002 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote