Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > blackz vs azns in a dancin battle
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

blackz vs azns in a dancin battle

ya version2....lol i needa get this forum runnin.....

aite everyone knos whites cant dance so phuck them
but blackz can and so can asians....i kinda kno they are both different types of dancin but i dun givafawk....blackz leader is michael jackson and azn leader is i guess jangwoohyuk and leeminwoo and yooseungjun

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

michael jackson sucks the big one

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-03-2002 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

lol...
i like da black people's foot werk...it looks hella kOo...

Old Post 06-04-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i guess it depends:

for breakin and poppin, definitly asians are better.

but for booty shakin, definitly black women, asians dont have an ass to shake.

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

haha TRUE true

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

yea for sure.. bboys in Korea are making names for themselves around the world.. won best show at Battle of the Year 2002

France took 1st place battle but Korea and Japan were among the top 4.

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i dunno, now that i think about it, most black ppl i know can't dance at all and all they do is move their arms like in that 3-6 mafia sippin on syrup video. maybe its just where i live with all these stupid wannabe thugs.

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
lol...
i like da black people's foot werk...it looks hella kOo...

I'm asian and I can do some of that foot work... It's pretty tight... Although, where I live, I only see a lot of booty shaking and freaking from blacks too... I think asians can dance better... Even without the booty!!!

Old Post 06-04-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
i dunno, now that i think about it, most black ppl i know can't dance at all

haha and how many black people do you know?

Old Post 06-04-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

hundreds (no joke), where i live is about 49% black 49% white, and 2% mixed other races. plus the ones i've seen in college.

Old Post 06-04-2002 04:21 AM
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
i guess it depends:

for breakin and poppin, definitly asians are better.

but for booty shakin, definitly black women, asians dont have an ass to shake.

:sleepy:

i haven't seen that many asians with style though they're always throwing powers~ As for popping, i seen this one cat from. . . rOck fOrce Crew. . .that one asian guy~ and that guy from Gorillas crew in Korea can pop, but i say hispanics pop better than most black and asians. Oh yea and dayum~ them black girls be halla shakin they asses. . . i tell ya kids these days. . .

I'm getting into this whole forum thing~ heh heh heh!

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 06-04-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
michael jackson sucks the big one

How about Usher then?

Old Post 06-05-2002 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Micheal Jackson is smooth so is Usher but Mr. Wiggles & Fable can fade all them. . . :sleepy:

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 06-05-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

asians have the moves...the blacks have the flow

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

all the black people in our school can only do this primitive break dancing that is not impressive at all, it's just that there are so many white people in our school that people are impressed by it, so i'd say asians.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

haha.... Azn pride.

Old Post 06-05-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
Micheal Jackson is smooth so is Usher but Mr. Wiggles & Fable can fade all them. . . :sleepy:

For sure... didnt Wiggles double for Usher in one of his MVs?

Old Post 06-05-2002 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

how bout female dancers....
janet jackson and boa

Old Post 06-05-2002 05:18 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

of the times i've seen boa dancing, i think she's really mediocre in that area. Janet is really into dancing and probably spends more time on dancing than singing in all honesty so i think she's a lot better.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-05-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

janet jackson's hot. she's got the perfect body.

Old Post 06-06-2002 01:42 AM