Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Any baseball fans here?MLB PLAYOFFS START
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
no why don't u read the whole thread ass, u said it before he even said something about the mets, u didn't quote him u quoted me and said the mets suck, bobby valintine was fired for not bring up the team because they were losing with a medium level standing and they expected more from him, they trded them ebcause most of them were injured and low on money, you think i can't defend myself james? why don't u get facts straight

you're not defending yourself, you're defending the mets. and from the looks of things, you still must love the mets to take the argument to this point

anyway, the reason i'm posting is because i'm disgusted that pedro threw don zimmer. and the crowd started yelling "yankees suck!" i hope he gets sued, that friggin coward

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2003 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Don Zimmer after Pedro grabs him by the head and throws him on the ground.

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/story/6713298

Old Post 10-12-2003 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
you're not defending yourself, you're defending the mets. and from the looks of things, you still must love the mets to take the argument to this point

anyway, the reason i'm posting is because i'm disgusted that pedro threw don zimmer. and the crowd started yelling "yankees suck!" i hope he gets sued, that friggin coward

so wut if i'm defending them, i've defended you from Chris in spanish and i still hate u, i still don't know why i talk to u at school... bla bla bla doesn't matter anymore

how is he a coward? don zimmer was running at him, what else is he gonna do but protect himself

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 10-12-2003 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

heh heh anyway... no matter who wins the AL, they will beat the Cubs or Marlins cuz both Yankees and Red Sox are stacked while cubs and marlins have few key players

wana chat?

Old Post 10-12-2003 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
heh heh anyway... no matter who wins the AL, they will beat the Cubs or Marlins cuz both Yankees and Red Sox are stacked while cubs and marlins have few key players

obviously, you do not know what you're talking about. Cubs and Marlins aren't stack? hahaha.

Cubs have : Mark Prior, Kerry Wood, Mike Remlinger, Kyle Farnsworth, Shawn Estes, Alex Gonzalez, Mark Grudzielanek, Eric Karros, Moises Alou, Tom Goodwin, Kenny Lofton, Troy O'Leary, Sammy Sosa, and Dusty Baker as their coach.

Marlins have: Rick Helling, Ugueth Urbina, Dontrelle Willis, Ivan Rodriguez, Jeff Conine, Alex Gonzalez, Derek Lee, Juan Encarnacion.

quote:
so wut if i'm defending them, i've defended you from Chris in spanish and i still hate u, i still don't know why i talk to u at school... bla bla bla doesn't matter anymore

how is he a coward? don zimmer was running at him, what else is he gonna do but protect himself

defending himself? WTF?!?!? defending himself from a 72 year old man? Yea, that guy is a coward. He only taunts wen the yankees are tethered or if there are a crowd of red sox surrounding him. did you seriously consider this before you posted?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 10-12-2003 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
obviously, you do not know what you're talking about. Cubs and Marlins aren't stack? hahaha.

Cubs have : Mark Prior, Kerry Wood, Mike Remlinger, Kyle Farnsworth, Shawn Estes, Alex Gonzalez, Mark Grudzielanek, Eric Karros, Moises Alou, Tom Goodwin, Kenny Lofton, Troy O'Leary, Sammy Sosa, and Dusty Baker as their coach.

Marlins have: Rick Helling, Ugueth Urbina, Dontrelle Willis, Ivan Rodriguez, Jeff Conine, Alex Gonzalez, Derek Lee, Juan Encarnacion.

defending himself? WTF?!?!? defending himself from a 72 year old man? Yea, that guy is a coward. He only taunts wen the yankees are tethered or if there are a crowd of red sox surrounding him. did you seriously consider this before you posted?

but comparing them to yankee's and red sox? yeah cubs and marlins have good-great but yankees are the top and red sox not far behind

how is he a coawrd? it's his fault for trying to attack padro, what would you do if he was running at u?

wana chat?

Old Post 10-12-2003 03:03 AM
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
but comparing them to yankee's and red sox? yeah cubs and marlins have good-great but yankees are the top and red sox not far behind

how is he a coawrd? it's his fault for trying to attack padro, what would you do if he was running at u?

it was his fault he jogged towards pedro? uhh...let's see...who hit karim Garcia on the back? Pedro correct? to answer ur question about what i would do if you were running at me? if u were to run at me with hostility, i would bring you down, BUT YOUR NOT A 72 YEAR OLD MAN.

edit :: from ur jugdement on the yanks and red sox being on top, yes, they are on top, of the AMERICAN LEAGUE, not national league.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Last edited by merdawg on 10-12-2003 at 03:31 AM

Old Post 10-12-2003 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyXpun
go mets

quote:

What Are you Talking about. Cubs have been playing like the favorites this playoffs. How could u even say Yankees could even beat MArlins. Cubs have Scored in the 1st 2 innings almost the whole playoffs including when they raped the Braves. The Yankees were not better then the Braves and Cubs beat them. And the Red Sox There basically like Braves accept Hit a little better.

Old Post 10-12-2003 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyXpun Click here to Send NyXpun a Private Message Find more posts by NyXpun Add NyXpun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote