Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Any baseball fans here?MLB PLAYOFFS START
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NyXpun
go mets

Any baseball fans here?MLB PLAYOFFS START

any baseball fans in here? the Yankees lost to the Twins LMAO i want World Series to be Red Sox vs Cubs.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2003 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyXpun Click here to Send NyXpun a Private Message Find more posts by NyXpun Add NyXpun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

wow i remember i used to be soo in to baseball... i watched it all the time and i played it like everyday... but now.. i donno wut happened... i just stopped and i don't enjoy watching or playing it anymore...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 10-01-2003 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: Any baseball fans here?MLB PLAYOFFS START

quote:
Originally posted by NyXpun
any baseball fans in here? the Yankees lost to the Twins LMAO i want World Series to be Red Sox vs Cubs.

no. the yankees just want to let the twins win one game so that they don't cry. go yanks.

Old Post 10-01-2003 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
wow i remember i used to be soo in to baseball... i watched it all the time and i played it like everyday... but now.. i donno wut happened... i just stopped and i don't enjoy watching or playing it anymore...

because the mets suck

Old Post 10-01-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyXpun
go mets

Hey Mets are the best

Old Post 10-01-2003 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyXpun Click here to Send NyXpun a Private Message Find more posts by NyXpun Add NyXpun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Hey Mets are the best

maybe they'll be better in 5 years, but as of now they suck

Old Post 10-01-2003 11:38 PM
castle outsider

go cubs

Old Post 10-02-2003 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

the yanks won 4-1 yesterday

Old Post 10-03-2003 09:08 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
because the mets suck

wow good job, feel good for yourself, you stick with them cuz just like urself u can't bare to lose, u can't see your self fail cuz "your the best" DON'T LIE CUZ U KNOW IT

you know why Chris and Tiff hate you now? cuz ur an annoying fag who brags about his computer skills, cuz u get one rite u think u own the world. i'm sorry for bringing it off the topic but i'm so frickin annoyed by u. I'm acting all friendly around u cuz thats who i am.... i accept things that annoy me because i can't stand hurting a person but u push things to far

ur probably gonna laugh about it no matter wut...

sry to da forum i'm just frickin annoyed out of my head even if it's out if this forum...

wana chat?

Old Post 10-04-2003 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
wow good job, feel good for yourself, you stick with them cuz just like urself u can't bare to lose, u can't see your self fail cuz "your the best" DON'T LIE CUZ U KNOW IT

you know why Chris and Tiff hate you now? cuz ur an annoying fag who brags about his computer skills, cuz u get one rite u think u own the world. i'm sorry for bringing it off the topic but i'm so frickin annoyed by u. I'm acting all friendly around u cuz thats who i am.... i accept things that annoy me because i can't stand hurting a person but u push things to far

sry to da forum i'm just frickin annoyed out of my head even if it's out if this forum...

yes, more approriate for a private message. and any way those are exaggerations.

Old Post 10-04-2003 02:31 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:

ouch ted. you're only hurting yourself. you can't bear the fact that the mets are less than 500 so you take it out on me. if you're taking the fact that i said the mets suck personally, that's your problem. and why are you bringing this up here? do i care? does anyone care? i don't care if they hate me... i've hated them since the 5th grade. what do you mean by "cuz u get one rite u think u own the world?" i'm sorry if you have no achievements to be proud of, but don't be angry at me. "I'm acting all friendly around u cuz thats who i am...." Give me a break. You're bringing up private issues into a public forum. Luckily, i'm not offended at all because it's such a weak statement, but if i did that to you, it'd hurt you so much.

So Ted, if you have a problem with me, talk to me in person. Don't reply to this.

Old Post 10-04-2003 02:00 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=231005109

yankees wrecked the twins

Old Post 10-06-2003 02:36 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
ouch ted. you're only hurting yourself. you can't bear the fact that the mets are less than 500 so you take it out on me. if you're taking the fact that i said the mets suck personally, that's your problem. and why are you bringing this up here? do i care? does anyone care? i don't care if they hate me... i've hated them since the 5th grade. what do you mean by "cuz u get one rite u think u own the world?" i'm sorry if you have no achievements to be proud of, but don't be angry at me. "I'm acting all friendly around u cuz thats who i am...." Give me a break. You're bringing up private issues into a public forum. Luckily, i'm not offended at all because it's such a weak statement, but if i did that to you, it'd hurt you so much.

So Ted, if you have a problem with me, talk to me in person. Don't reply to this.

fine i will at school

i can care less about the mets, u can kill them if u want, i know ur aiming that "mets suck" statement at me, i am taking it personal u made it personally to me by quoting me, don't judge me for leaving baseball cuz the mets r doing horrible, wow just for 1 year they blew but they've been making play off's or world series, sorry if the perfect yankees care too good for them

wana chat?

Old Post 10-06-2003 02:41 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
fine i will at school

i can care less about the mets, u can kill them if u want, i know ur aiming that "mets suck" statement at me, i am taking it personal u made it personally to me by quoting me, don't judge me for leaving baseball cuz the mets r doing horrible, wow just for 1 year they blew but they've been making play off's or world series, sorry if the perfect yankees care too good for them

actually, i was aiming it at nyXpun. it was you who brought up all the personal issues. sorry if you're taking it really personally, but it's your fault that you're taking it that way and the mets fault for being a horrible team.

Old Post 10-06-2003 01:56 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

yeah the yankees are tied with the redsox 1-1

Old Post 10-10-2003 09:02 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
actually, i was aiming it at nyXpun. it was you who brought up all the personal issues. sorry if you're taking it really personally, but it's your fault that you're taking it that way and the mets fault for being a horrible team.

how are they a horrible team? a horrible team would have horrible record for a couple of years, Mets sucked this year because they lost many key players during this season, but looking at the past couple of years they have been in the play offs and world series, explain how they are a horrible team without using this year as an example

and no u were not aiming that ay nyXpun, u don't even know which frickin team he likes u frickin liar, using him as a scape goat, u were aiming that at me cuz u knew i liked them

wana chat?

Old Post 10-11-2003 01:54 AM
NyXpun
go mets

quote:
Hey Mets are the best

YEa he Does I said this before anyway.
GO CUBS AND RED SOX

Old Post 10-11-2003 04:05 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
how are they a horrible team? a horrible team would have horrible record for a couple of years, Mets sucked this year because they lost many key players during this season, but looking at the past couple of years they have been in the play offs and world series, explain how they are a horrible team without using this year as an example

and no u were not aiming that ay nyXpun, u don't even know which frickin team he likes u frickin liar, using him as a scape goat, u were aiming that at me cuz u knew i liked them

you fag, read the entire thread. he says the mets are the best, which is why i quoted him and said they suck. explain why their team sucks? why did they fire Bobby Valentine? Why did they trade away all their veteran players for a bunch of rookies? because they suck and they hope to get better in the future. it all went downhill for them ever since they lost the world series to the yankees and you just can't seem to admit that can you

[edit] let's not forgot who holds the record for the worst record in baseball

Old Post 10-11-2003 06:55 PM
NyXpun
go mets

quote:
you fag, read the entire thread. he says the mets are the best, which is why i quoted him and said they suck. explain why their team sucks? why did they fire Bobby Valentine? Why did they trade away all their veteran players for a bunch of rookies? because they suck and they hope to get better in the future. it all went downhill for them ever since they lost the world series to the yankees and you just can't seem to admit that can you

Thier rookies are much betta then dumbass Moe Vaughn and Alomar was a freakin dick Burnitz too much money and only average player. Valentine? well they just fired the wrong guy first. MEts Dont suck man

GOOO CUBS AND RED SOX

Old Post 10-11-2003 08:34 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:

no why don't u read the whole thread ass, u said it before he even said something about the mets, u didn't quote him u quoted me and said the mets suck, bobby valintine was fired for not bring up the team because they were losing with a medium level standing and they expected more from him, they trded them ebcause most of them were injured and low on money, you think i can't defend myself james? why don't u get facts straight

wana chat?

Old Post 10-11-2003 11:36 PM