Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > what kinda car do you drive?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alecks

what kinda car do you drive?

what car do you guys drive/own/ watever ?

i gota civic

its kinda ghetto though...
:huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2002 12:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i ride shotgun alex.. you have yet to pick me up foo... yo lemme NOS yo civic up... and ill fuck you in yo ear dawg.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Last edited by True Life on 03-31-2002 at 07:52 PM

Old Post 03-30-2002 12:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

hahaha

lets just take your bro's integra

its already NOSed up

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yo man.. my brother took off the NOS before i can use it .. i only used it once too.. blow away type R's.. but this summer he's hookin it up .. so it might look the same when i roll by.. but it wont feel the same.. he put in some DC headers and looking for some exhaust.. aaaand.. to top off the ricyness.. he got strobe lights.. 8 of them..hahhahhaa.. ima pull you over dog... then ill fuck you in yo ear dawg

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Last edited by True Life on 03-31-2002 at 07:52 PM

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

wellz...i gotta civic toOoz ....
yeh go figurez..kekeke ...nOthin modifiedz on mah car jus yetz...kekeEz....neEd sum $$$..soOon ne one wanna dOnnate to the " help cIviC mod her car " fund.... keEkekez

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 03-31-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpxBboi730

Cool

i drive a supra...i got it last week....so its in the process of being modded.....i already ordered a kit....i'm tryin to make it look kinda lie the veilside supra....but the gull wing door conversions are gonna be hard to handle....dang...i'm talkin too much....haha.....i guess i'm pretty bored.... ......w.e....i'mma go...

Old Post 03-31-2002 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpxBboi730 Click here to Send KpxBboi730 a Private Message Find more posts by KpxBboi730 Add KpxBboi730 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

oooh
supra

yum

Old Post 03-31-2002 04:51 PM
True Life

them veilside shits are ugly.

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

wow no disrespect or beef, but I can't believe anyone would buy such a high performance car like a supra and make it all ricey with gullwings and bullshit body kits. Please don't tell me you got the TT version, cause there are hardly any left. If it is, do me a favor and sell it to sum guy who will actually utilize the full function of the car! This is like getting a Skyline GTR, or RX7 and putting full heavy ass body kits on there just for show.

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

wuts wrong with a civic? cause i got one! kaka
me...i dont care wut car i have as long as it takes me from point A to point B without stopping along the way...

Old Post 04-01-2002 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm thats not bad.. :huh:

Old Post 04-01-2002 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

90 honda accord lx

Old Post 04-02-2002 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

98 mustang

Old Post 04-02-2002 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

My sexy 2001 hyundai sonata! lol

it get's me from A to B and I'm helping Korea, so I think it's the coolest car I could buy aside from the 2003 tiburon

Y'all should take a look at the new one, i think they're renaming it the tuscani, but it looks pretty neat. Specs don't seem that bad either, but I know absolutely nothin about cars so don't flame me.

Old Post 04-02-2002 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

hmm thats not bad.. :huh:

hahahahaha thaz the funniest thing i've ever seen in mai life!!! hahahaha! well maib i shudn't be talking...i hav an old old camry :sad:

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i have old mercury grand marquis....i need a new car :sad:

Old Post 04-06-2002 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha yo atleast u have a car.
haha well i shouldnt b complaining cuz im onli 15..^^;;

Old Post 04-06-2002 09:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

2000 Mercury Mountineer

Old Post 04-19-2002 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

I drive a 97 fully-loaded Acura Integra. it's one suped-up rice cooker. yep, if you were to take a poll among all the Azn's, practically everyone would say, Honda, Acura, or Toyota. well, gotta stick with the azn cars.

Old Post 04-20-2002 02:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
I drive a 97 fully-loaded Acura Integra. it's one suped-up rice cooker. yep, if you were to take a poll among all the Azn's, practically everyone would say, Honda, Acura, or Toyota. well, gotta stick with the azn cars.

letsee some pictures.. or make a thread with some ricy cars in the car section.. i'll try to find some ricy cars my brother had cuz i never had any cars yet he had two. and he;'s younger than me.. go figure

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-20-2002 03:06 PM