Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > tennis players....
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
waht rackets do you guys use?

wilson prostaff 5.0

prince precision longbody(backup)

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2002 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iShMeEhShOrTe3e

i pLaii tEnniS foR miE HiGHsko0...anD imM a FReShiEe.. tiSh iSH miE firSs yeAR and imM in thE JV tEAm...i WUSh suRpRiSed i gotZ in JV anD noT fRoSh...heHe weLPz..SincE iMM in a HigHEr tEAm..it KinD oF mAde mEeh NErvouS...buH i WuSH WrOng...itS FuN !! mEeh AnD miE buDdy chRIstinA plAii DOubLEs...anD iSh sho0o Fun! nOt evEn a LiL biT nErvOUs...tRY plAyinZ dOUBLeS..! iSH thE fuNnEst ! yOoH have a buDdy to tALk to whiLe uRe plAyinZ uRE mAtChes.. SiNGLes iSh fUn to0...bUH yooH hAVe to Run A loTz moRE...hEHe wELL i DUn't reALLie cARe if i plAii doublES or SinglEs...iSh thE sAmE thiNgyZ foR mEeh...buH dOUBLes shEemS fuNner bEcuZ yOoH hAb a BuDdy dEre to bAck YoOh UPz...

Old Post 10-13-2002 09:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iShMeEhShOrTe3e Click here to Send iShMeEhShOrTe3e a Private Message Find more posts by iShMeEhShOrTe3e Add iShMeEhShOrTe3e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

haha singles is better, you can be a ballhog

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-13-2002 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flipMeRmAn
M to da E to the Rizzo

im a junior now, and 9th grade, i played 1st singles on jv. 10th grade i played 2nd doubles for varsity. This year, im hoping to be put on a singles spot.

I use the Head Radical 98"
my backup is another Head Radical 98"

Old Post 10-16-2002 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flipMeRmAn Click here to Send flipMeRmAn a Private Message Find more posts by flipMeRmAn Add flipMeRmAn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

Yea.. Alch.. our tennis team is crap.. plus with the coach we have now, it's even worse.

If you're nervous during a match.. just keep moving your feet. And it doesn't help to analyze all the mistakes you make, just think about it once and forget about it.
Playing a lot of matches help.. I've progressed a lot this year since I started off with a tourney and scrimmage.
Tennis is such a big mental game.. the physical part is important, but just stay fit and you're fine..

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 10-17-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

read winning ugly by brad gilbert

wen u feel nervouys lots dings i do.. i dink about things taht make me happy.. i cahnge shirts alot.. like " fresh start" lol

i use a Head I.Prestige Midplus

and my backups are 6 more Head I.Prestige Midpluses

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPrince

I would say the most popular tennis racket right now is Hyper Carbon. That's a best racket for double and single. I don't get nervous during a match. Usually this happen when you get nervous, you care too much about winning and loosing and other stuff. You're not concentrate in what you're doing or trying to hit your opponents. Most of the time you whether hit it into the net or outside of the court. Just imagine it's like a practice match. Get onto to the court and enjoy yourself and have fun. Less thinking is easier for you to win a match, BUT PLAY SMART though. That's what tennis is all about. PLAY SMART and consistent. Usually tennis double players are good at the net and I don't think picking on netman is that effective, unless the netman is really weak then go for it.

USEFUL ADVICE: Make your opponents scramble for the balls. Once they scramble for the ball, it would be less likely for them to use the right techniques while running. lol, that stradegy led me and my partner to state competition.

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPrince Click here to Send DarkPrince a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPrince Add DarkPrince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

wut r u talkin bout
in dubs picking on the net guy is the MOST effective in any situation... if u volley it low... the only thing they can do (since they dont have much time to react since they are like 5 feet away from you) is pop it up and u go right back at him....

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

i use head i. radical and wilson hyper hammer 2.3

I use a Prince CTS approach.

Old Post 12-20-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

i played when i wuz a lil kid...but for the serious players
you know my frens vinn and ty ngyen?
Missouri Valley

Old Post 12-25-2002 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

quote:

i use head i. radical and wilson hyper hammer 2.3

when i just play recreationally i use an head ti fire tour edition
i cant stand rackets w/ power

Old Post 12-25-2002 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for touch_my_butt Click here to Send touch_my_butt a Private Message Find more posts by touch_my_butt Add touch_my_butt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

woah castle outsider

hyper hammer 2.3 and i radical are like 2 completely opposite racquets.. how can u switch between dem?

Old Post 01-04-2003 10:18 PM
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

wow. all this talk of tennis actually makes me wanna go out and play ...

its really pretty outside .. ermm .. nm .. i'll enjoy it from inside instead -__-

Old Post 01-04-2003 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
touch_my_butt
raging hetero

quote:
Originally posted by A B FLuG 05
woah castle outsider

hyper hammer 2.3 and i radical are like 2 completely opposite racquets.. how can u switch between dem?

lmfao..yar how do you switch between the most grampa racket and agassi'z racket?

Old Post 01-05-2003 10:45 PM
junjinluber33

eh... before matches... i just try not to get nervous or get intimidated by the other players~ hehe

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-23-2003 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote