Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > Best way to burn fat
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redoubt
grasshopper pie

HAHHAhahHAhAHHAhAHhaHAHHAAh....hah

lipo doesn't work
diets don't work

sound medical advice...It's some kind of weird illusion that people think diets can work. It's the part after the diet that's important: STAYING low fat. A flat out diet won't help AT ALL. Don't try to eat nothing but green stuff and then hope to lose pound and stay healthy at the same time. It's much better to simply substitute fatty foods for more healthy ones.

Don't EVER deprive yourself of good food. This will turn the diet into a disaster and create stress situations. It's more of watching the small stuff and not drastically changing your entire eating habits.

Lipo is temporary measure ONLY. If yoo plan to resume your normal lifestyle after lipo, your fat will return and you'll have to lipo again.

When yoo get fat, your body makes more of the "fat" cells. When yoo keep eating and getting fat, these cells either accumulate more fat, or the body will make more of these cells to store more fat.

The number of these cells don't ever drop.

So after lipo, your body will just make these cells again, and you'll resume your fattage life.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2002 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for redoubt Click here to Send redoubt a Private Message Visit redoubt's homepage! Find more posts by redoubt Add redoubt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

I'm a cross country and distance track runner, and from what I've seen, I don't lose weight from running. Surely, I burn a lotta calories because I'm haulin a lot more fat over the runs than I'm supposed to (I think I'm about 10-15lb overweight), but I make it right up by eating tons of junk food. At the same time, the muscle that I'm building adds some weight, so I usually stay around 160lb these days. Then again, on those hot days, I gain/lose 5lb just from the water loss/consumption.

But girls seem to benefit a great deal from running. My best suggestion is for you to try to fit running into your schedule and mark your progress. You're going to feel extremely sore during the first week of running, but once you get into the workouts, you'll love it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote