Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > My Friend's Bimmer Chopped
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
looks like photoshopped or that or your friends got really good parking skills man

spot looks exactly the same

and the shadows too and correct timing to man

DAMN HES GOOD!

lol tried to say it was your car lol. or am i just wrong and making an ass of myself. alrite ill stop.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2003 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

i wanna chop bimmerboi's bmw... post better pix and ill see what i can do with it.. and yah if any of u guys have a car and is planning to put a kit or rims or something and u dont noe how it would look like... just send me the pix and crap and ill ps it for u

My Xanga

Old Post 01-31-2003 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
lol tried to say it was your car lol. or am i just wrong and making an ass of myself. alrite ill stop.

nah man not my car

im only 15

Old Post 01-31-2003 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I disagree wif wut Julie said about euro's being dropped. there's a saying...."if it's slammed, its euro" and I agree. bimmers look best dropped(not slammed...but dropped).

not feelin' the blue lights....maybe 5K HID wif blue LED Angel eyes would be nice..but when it's just blue like that I don't like that.

and if he did drop it that low he'd need to get his fenders rolled or get a wide body kit cuz the tires would rub the fenders...looking at it from that pic neways.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-31-2003 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
I disagree wif wut Julie said about euro's being dropped. there's a saying...."if it's slammed, its euro" and I agree. bimmers look best dropped(not slammed...but dropped).

not feelin' the blue lights....maybe 5K HID wif blue LED Angel eyes would be nice..but when it's just blue like that I don't like that.

and if he did drop it that low he'd need to get his fenders rolled or get a wide body kit cuz the tires would rub the fenders...looking at it from that pic neways.

he dropped it a lil and he does have blue led angel eyes

My Xanga

Old Post 01-31-2003 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

looks like there's only blue bulbs in that pic

maybe the angle

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-31-2003 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

lol now that eddie mentioned it, it does looked photoshoped interesting

Old Post 01-31-2003 08:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

i dunno why u guys are arguing or watevrz....but the picture is HELLA photoshopped...its like takin a picture of urself and goin to photoshop and changing ur hair color...and then saying "look! i dyed my hair" and im the EXACT SAME POSITION....however superbly he may park...the rims are in the EXACT SAME POSITION...the car has been "dropped" and all the shadows and reflections are all in the SAME EXACT POSITION...get it now? ITS THE SAME PICTURE and until i see a REAL picture of the car lowered i aint gonna believe shit...hell ill go search online and ill show u a pic of MY bimmer

Old Post 01-31-2003 02:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

it looks the same but i can tell da differences

Old Post 01-31-2003 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

well guys...i couldnt find a pic of my bmw...cuz its a piece of shit...so ill post a pic of my ferrari instead...its a 2002 360 modena in 6 speed

marvinOPPA has attached this image:

Old Post 01-31-2003 08:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

AND BLA-BLAM!!! its been lowered! and all i got is the windows paint program....the wheel-fender gap has been eliminated...wait....i mean...i lowered it...and i did a really good parking job...

marvinOPPA has attached this image:

Old Post 01-31-2003 08:15 PM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
i dunno why u guys are arguing or watevrz....but the picture is HELLA photoshopped...its like takin a picture of urself and goin to photoshop and changing ur hair color...and then saying "look! i dyed my hair" and im the EXACT SAME POSITION....however superbly he may park...the rims are in the EXACT SAME POSITION...the car has been "dropped" and all the shadows and reflections are all in the SAME EXACT POSITION...get it now? ITS THE SAME PICTURE and until i see a REAL picture of the car lowered i aint gonna believe shit...hell ill go search online and ill show u a pic of MY bimmer

wtf are u talking about... that was a pic of my friends bimmer before it was lowered and he already dropped it and he didnt take new pix yet... dont noe y u so pissed...

My Xanga

Old Post 02-01-2003 12:55 AM
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
wtf are u talking about... that was a pic of my friends bimmer before it was lowered and he already dropped it and he didnt take new pix yet... dont noe y u so pissed...

so your friend lowers his car, parks it perfectly the way it was before..and juss coincidentally, the clouds looked exactly the same on those two particular days?

Old Post 02-03-2003 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k M i n G

no he was really bored dropped it and added a few mods on photoshop.... AFTER HE DID IT im guessing his friend decided to ACTUALLY get it LOWERED so IM GUESSING that this PICTURE
WAS BEFORE he ACTUALLY got it LOWERED... i know he is hard to understand

so he is saying that HE PHOTOSHOPED IT and THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME PICS (just one was edited) but then NOW his friend ACTUALLY lowered it but the 2ND ONE IS NOT THE PICTURE OF IT... he did say that HIS FRIEND DID NOT TAKE PICTURES YET

i think thats why this thread is called "My Friend's Bimmer Chopped" because he chopped the original picture...

Last edited by k M i n G on 02-03-2003 at 07:01 AM

Old Post 02-03-2003 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for k M i n G Click here to Send k M i n G a Private Message Find more posts by k M i n G Add k M i n G to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by k M i n G
no he was really bored dropped it and added a few mods on photoshop.... AFTER HE DID IT im guessing his friend decided to ACTUALLY get it LOWERED so IM GUESSING that this PICTURE
WAS BEFORE he ACTUALLY got it LOWERED... i know he is hard to understand

so he is saying that HE PHOTOSHOPED IT and THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME PICS (just one was edited) but then NOW his friend ACTUALLY lowered it but the 2ND ONE IS NOT THE PICTURE OF IT... he did say that HIS FRIEND DID NOT TAKE PICTURES YET

i think thats why this thread is called "My Friend's Bimmer Chopped" because he chopped the original picture...

yah what he said.. u guys are stupid haha

My Xanga

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:25 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
yah what he said.. u guys are stupid haha
o ok...so we're stupid cuz YOU dint say anything other than "before" and "after" roooiite...real specific

Old Post 02-03-2003 07:31 PM
Azn2296

quote:
o ok...so we're stupid cuz YOU dint say anything other than "before" and "after" roooiite...real specific

-edit- excessive cursing is not required

My Xanga

Old Post 02-04-2003 01:05 AM
castle outsider

ahha alright haha..sorry i didnt understand lol..

Old Post 02-04-2003 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

dont really have to change european cars...unless its a real dramatic and for the better change...hehe xD

Old Post 02-04-2003 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aka
the one and only

quote:
AND BLA-BLAM!!! its been lowered! and all i got is the windows paint program....the wheel-fender gap has been eliminated...wait....i mean...i lowered it...and i did a really good parking job...

lol..WOW A LOWERED FERRARI

Old Post 02-12-2003 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote