Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > BUCS vs. RAIDERS
Who will win the Super Bowl?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Oakland Raiders 10 66.67%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5 33.33%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
yup yup... lol Rasha the elephant, picked tampa to win, if u don't know who Rasha is, it's an elephant who picks or guesses who is gonna win da super bowl... the elephant was right for the past 5 years

HAHAHA OMG THE ELEPHANT IS RIGHT 6 YEARS IN A ROW!!!... unless the raiders get a mirical

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

pathetic game so far. man.. i was expecting raiders to deliver KO win.

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-27-2003 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
pathetic game so far. man.. i was expecting raiders to deliver KO win.

yea it was fucking raiders were slackin 1st half then 2nd half they came back but gave up after they found out they wern't gonna make it and then BOOM BOOM BOOM interception back to back worst football game/sueprbowl of my life

Old Post 01-27-2003 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
yea it was fucking raiders were slackin 1st half then 2nd half they came back but gave up after they found out they wern't gonna make it and then BOOM BOOM BOOM interception back to back worst football game/sueprbowl of my life

haha.......wat was i saying all along? BUCS DEFENSE BABY!!!!!

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-27-2003 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiNkykPxJiNnY
kiNkykPxjiNnY iSh sExii

im fawking sad and hella pissed~! DAMN IT~!! We lost ....man~!! why? why? oh lord WHY?!! -_-

fuk! why ish mai B crying 4 meh..noOo!! we make a fiONe aSs coupLe! No doubt bout that!!
fuk all haterz!!
m.O.r and n.By.C ~
mAdAm V "sl33pI'' repPin 2!3
k~TowN ish tHe spOt!! hit meh up @ k1Nk1V1CkY on aIm alright

Last edited by kiNkykPxJiNnY on 01-27-2003 at 04:58 AM

Old Post 01-27-2003 04:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiNkykPxJiNnY Click here to Send kiNkykPxJiNnY a Private Message Visit kiNkykPxJiNnY's homepage! Find more posts by kiNkykPxJiNnY Add kiNkykPxJiNnY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

ah i thought Rich Gannon screwed up MULTIPLE tyms. he choked like HELL...

Old Post 01-27-2003 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

funny how b4 the superbowl, the poll was for the raiders 10:2

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-27-2003 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by KrNjJaNgGoO777
ah i thought Rich Gannon screwed up MULTIPLE tyms. he choked like HELL...

screwed up multiple times? HE FRICKEN MESSED UP MUTIPLE TIMES +500000!!! HE WAS SO HORRIBLE!!! AND HE CHOKED LIKE HELLA HELL YO!

merdawg-AHAHAHAHA votesin the middle of the game... what cheap shots

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

i think if the raiders went deep more often like to Porter and Rice....I MEAN DEEP...that they would have scored a lot more. I mean...did u see Porter TORCH his defender wen he made that touchdown catch?. And Rice is like 5 inches taller than the BUC'S corners.

Old Post 01-27-2003 02:05 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

that game was pathetic. i was SO SURE the raiders wud crush them but then i started gettin a lil nervous durin 3rd quarter wen it wuz 31 3 bucs. got a lil better later on, but..but...GODDAMMIT WHAT HAPPENED???? that game made me so depressed.
like i sed - raiders fans are scary. those riots in oakland

Old Post 01-28-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

it was all bucs defense

Old Post 01-28-2003 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote