Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > very long time
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
queeNyshin
coolest member

very long time

I'm probably too old to be on this thing, but I was a member a LONG time ago. so just saying hello!

haha I don't know how to post a picture up, so I don't know if I'm doing it right.

Last edited by queeNyshin on 12-23-2005 at 10:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2005 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for queeNyshin Click here to Send queeNyshin a Private Message Find more posts by queeNyshin Add queeNyshin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

i noticed u drew on ureself some fake clothes.....explain plzz......besides that, i love u @_@

Old Post 12-15-2005 05:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

i don't remember but after seeing that picture... i can't never forget you now ...

Old Post 12-16-2005 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

cute pic! boo-urns to the drawn on clothes lol

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-19-2005 10:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Maybe her real clothes were mad wack and she doesn't want people making fun of her.

Old Post 12-19-2005 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

true, good point.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-20-2005 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

you're cute!

and I really like the clothes, honestly!

Old Post 12-21-2005 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
queeNyshin
coolest member

HAHAHAHA lol thanks, i was wearing clothes but then it was plain, and i was bored. LOL i drew another picture with paint, cus i was bored. me and my friend Hyunie

Last edited by queeNyshin on 12-23-2005 at 10:56 PM

Old Post 12-23-2005 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for queeNyshin Click here to Send queeNyshin a Private Message Find more posts by queeNyshin Add queeNyshin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

Re: very long time

quote:
Originally posted by queeNyshin

favourite pic :D

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-27-2005 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

queeNyshin

dang babe queeNyshin u look hot, when I look at ur pic make me wanna bang u so hard make ur tears come out eye

Old Post 12-30-2005 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

Re: queeNyshin

quote:
Originally posted by Romeo157
dang babe queeNyshin u look hot, when I look at ur pic make me wanna bang u so hard make ur tears come out eye

her occupation does say that shes a hooker

Old Post 12-31-2005 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: queeNyshin

quote:

haha, his horniness was not satisfied from his initial post. Now i think he's set though, the second one gave him a good high feeling.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-02-2006 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
queeNyshin
coolest member

dang ROMEO you must get all the ladies with your "sweet talk" is that game I hear? cus I dont need no online game talk aiite? thanks for trying tho. LATEEE..

and no I am not a hooker but I could be your baby's mama if you want me to. I just didn't think anyone would read my profile so I just wrote random stuff in there. But if you want to know what my real occupation is, I'm a full time student, and I work a part time job as a hostess at a resturant.

Old Post 01-02-2006 03:08 AM
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by queeNyshin
dang ROMEO you must get all the ladies with your "sweet talk" is that game I hear? cus I dont need no online game talk aiite? thanks for trying tho. LATEEE..

and no I am not a hooker but I could be your baby's mama if you want me to. I just didn't think anyone would read my profile so I just wrote random stuff in there. But if you want to know what my real occupation is, I'm a full time student, and I work a part time job as a hostess at a resturant.

to be honest thats not me who wrote that... you see i'm not the only 1 who know this SN password... there 1 other, my Ex-Gf and we just broke up like a week ago... so if anything else like that comes up... remember is not me... sorry for that...

Old Post 01-03-2006 05:34 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
to be honest thats not me who wrote that... you see i'm not the only 1 who know this SN password... there 1 other, my Ex-Gf and we just broke up like a week ago... so if anything else like that comes up... remember is not me... sorry for that...

Old Post 01-09-2006 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

and i am Jusun Lee... founder of the wackest forum in the world.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-13-2006 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
and i am Jusun Lee... founder of the wackest forum in the world.

hahahaha i guess i can't prove that huh? but i can tell you this. she just recently join like a 2week ago i think... her jusunlee id: "annietilaxai" check it out for yourself...

Old Post 01-13-2006 06:14 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think you know what you said proves, so i will just leave this message to not state the obvious explicitly.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-13-2006 12:43 PM
queeNyshin
coolest member

Ummm.. I'm so confused. are you guys talking about me? cus seriously I was a member a long time ago my sn was krnraindrop or babobecky or something along the lines. yea.... LOL I'm so confused. o.O

Old Post 01-16-2006 01:23 AM
queeNyshin
coolest member

oh yea I was bored again.. WEBCAM MAGIC.. LOL

Old Post 01-16-2006 01:25 AM