Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > [question] Does Anyone Know Any Ringtone Dl Sites??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sungie79

[question] Does Anyone Know Any Ringtone Dl Sites??

HI

i was wondering if anybody knows any sites where i can download korean ringtones. I want to download ringtones to my cell. So if any one knows any good sites with tons of ringtones i can download/send to my cell plz reply. thanks

credit to Yupkii Mel for the banner

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2002 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sungie79 Click here to Send sungie79 a Private Message Visit sungie79's homepage! Find more posts by sungie79 Add sungie79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Sorri wish i can help... I'll help yoo look tho, wen i do find sum sitez I'll hook yoo up Aiite!!

Old Post 09-29-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i use to knoe a whole bunch... but i forgot the links >.<

this

site has h.o.t's songs... mostly kang ta's thoe.

Old Post 09-29-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

I need some for my cell also. Its a samsung model..too lazy to get the info. Maybe nexttime...

besides, don't they cost some money?

Old Post 09-29-2002 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

they do? bleh... then i'm not using them.

how do u even use them?

Old Post 09-30-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yoo buy a usb connector for your phone.. then dload tha tone and upload it into phone... then go to your settings and change it to tha tone yoo jus uploaded.. i dun kno if it cost money tho. tha onlie money spent hea iz fer tha connector

Old Post 09-30-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

aww... and i thought all u needed to do was pressed the numbers and vala!

Old Post 09-30-2002 10:41 PM