Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > media folder... please help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MOeZiE

media folder... please help

Why is it asking me for a user name and password when i try to enter the media folder???? please help...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MOeZiE Click here to Send MOeZiE a Private Message Find more posts by MOeZiE Add MOeZiE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

did you log in? get cookied? hehe it sounds funny

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

rite now tha media section iz down..umm i think jusuns werkkin on it.. tha linkz are screwed up.. hes tryin to link it sumwhere else (heard it from jon)

Old Post 10-06-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

Re: media folder... please help

quote:
Originally posted by MOeZiE
Why is it asking me for a user name and password when i try to enter the media folder???? please help...

hi. welcome to the forums.

we're experiencing some technical difficulties. the page will become accessible once it is resolved. sorry for the inconvenience.

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yea wuht he said^^ haha

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOeZiE

thanks for your help guyz... quick and fast reply... A+++ customer service... heheh.. if you guyz were a business you be racking in the money....

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MOeZiE Click here to Send MOeZiE a Private Message Find more posts by MOeZiE Add MOeZiE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by MOeZiE
thanks for your help guyz... quick and fast reply... A+++ customer service... heheh.. if you guyz were a business you be racking in the money....

haha thankzz.. umm we want yoo to take full advantage of wuht jusunlee forums has to offer, so we will do our best to satisfy yoo in any way we can!! haha now i sound like one of those customer service guyz!! haha ok ask all tha questionz yoo need and wwe will try our best to answer them as fast as we posiblie can!!

Old Post 10-07-2002 03:37 AM
aznliquid

so when do you think it'll be fixed?

Old Post 10-07-2002 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznliquid Click here to Send aznliquid a Private Message Find more posts by aznliquid Add aznliquid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

not reallie sure.. dun worie it'll be dun any day now..

Old Post 10-08-2002 03:10 AM
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by aznliquid
so when do you think it'll be fixed?

sorry. it wont be back up until a week or two. but on the better note, the ezine will be up this sunday.

Old Post 10-08-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucas Tk

Just wandering, when the media section is back up, will it have anything new at all?
And for the people looking for another sources for mp3s, the one I found more useful is mIRC, enter in #Kpop, and talk to Kurol, he is really cool, and has a HUGE file server, with new stuff...I think...
See Ya!

Old Post 10-09-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Lucas Tk Click here to Send Lucas Tk a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Tk Add Lucas Tk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Lucas Tk
Just wandering, when the media section is back up, will it have anything new at all?
And for the people looking for another sources for mp3s, the one I found more useful is mIRC, enter in #Kpop, and talk to Kurol, he is really cool, and has a HUGE file server, with new stuff...I think...
See Ya!

yes.. yoo can also request it.. go fer it in tha request forumzz

Old Post 10-10-2002 02:10 AM