Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > Comment
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hoyoungz luv
eunice~

Comment

Comment about the forum, not the site. Would that be ok?

I'd like to say to the admin that you did a great job setting up this forum. At first it seemed a bit overwhelming, actually I'm still a bit intimidated by the number of different forums you have here. I've browsed through the 'Literature,' 'Experience,' 'Debate,' and some other forums that I've forgotten the name of because I'm sleepy... And it's nice. It's something new; way different from the strictly kpop forums I frequent most of the time. A lot of the topics here actually require thinking. That's awesome. And people here actually reply back with some pretty thoughtful things. So... congrats on an awesome forum.

And a question: Is the site up now? ... ?

Oh... I skimmed through the debate section and you people can back up your points well. I really wish I could say that i actually read through the entire "Feminism" post since it started off really interesting... but I lost my concentration after a bit. But I'm definitely coming back to check on that tomorrow. I really like that forum, it seems like a nice place to discuss controversial events. I don't think I'll be participating in those any time soon to... I've practiced mock debates before and I'm not that great at supporting my points with info... blEch.

Oof. I lost track of where I was going again. Oh yes. Nice forum.
<<Wow, such a long and roundabout way to say that one thing, ey?>>

come join the fun -> and ->

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2002 10:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hoyoungz luv Click here to Send hoyoungz luv a Private Message Find more posts by hoyoungz luv Add hoyoungz luv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

thats why you should join your school's Debate team heheh (go debate)

umm...site isn't gonna be up until July i believe

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2002 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote