Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > dressing up
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

dressing up

[ATTENTION]:. inform me if you would like to be in this contest, if there r enough entrences then i will hold this contest. There is no due date when enteries will be due by. PM me if u will join. I will except Video game characters, cartoon characters, comic book characters and anime charatcers. Post a pic of the character ur trying to look like so we know how they look like

i was about to make a contest but i don't know how many people would join and stuff

sooo...

dress up of any anime character and take a picture and post it up on JSL ;;

if u don't wanna do that... have u ever dressed as an anime character?

yeah i have, on halloween i dressed up as trunks.... didn't... really... look like him

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Last edited by AZN Pinoy BOI on 08-11-2003 at 03:14 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2003 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

Re: dressing up

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
i was about to make a contest but i don't know how many people would join and stuff

sooo...

dress up of any anime character and take a picture and post it up on JSL ;;

if u don't wanna do that... have u ever dressed as an anime character?

yeah i have, on halloween i dressed up as trunks.... didn't... really... look like him

haha you dork teddy

haha okie but ill dress my lil bro up as Darien(sp??) from Sailor Moon or i could dress him as a girl

Old Post 08-10-2003 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

*puts on gundam costume* I'm X10A FREEDOM.......lol

cosplay is kinda err..hahaha but it'll be funny to see who dresses up as what.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-10-2003 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

sure a contest sounds fun

Old Post 08-10-2003 09:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

hahaha ted, remember in 7th grade when u dressed up as a woman??? hhahahahah!!!!! HAHAHAAH!!!!!!

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 08-11-2003 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
hahaha ted, remember in 7th grade when u dressed up as a woman??? hhahahahah!!!!! HAHAHAAH!!!!!!

dude that was 8th... i was trunkz in 7th heh heh... yeah i remember dat hahha people thought i was actually a girl.... erg... i know how girlz feel now... xP not likin it

if u people want a contest, i'll probably join too

wana chat?

Old Post 08-11-2003 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swtSERENITY

HAHAHAHAH great contest.

Old Post 08-11-2003 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for swtSERENITY Click here to Send swtSERENITY a Private Message Find more posts by swtSERENITY Add swtSERENITY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

wake up in the morning, dye my hair yellow, and there you have it, super saiyan trucks ^__^

Old Post 08-11-2003 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

i just remembered that last year my sister got me a sailor moon outfit and she got a school uniform outfit and she thought it was funny...
i dressed up as sailor moon...it was funny...
i was 15 years old when this happened...i was in 10th grade....
everyone had to see me.....
i even did the sailor moon pose...

Old Post 08-11-2003 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i'm that la blue girl chick

Old Post 08-14-2003 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i'm that la blue girl chick

hahaha.... do it! i dare u to

wana chat?

Old Post 08-15-2003 02:39 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: dressing up

quote:
yeah i have, on halloween i dressed up as trunks.... didn't... really... look like him [/B]

ha ha ha, your hair was not purple!!!!

Old Post 08-16-2003 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Trigun

Old Post 08-16-2003 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
hahaha.... do it! i dare u to

no LOL you jsut want to see my sexy body huh jk jk

Old Post 08-19-2003 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

Re: Re: dressing up

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
ha ha ha, your hair was not purple!!!!

haha it was light purple!, i'll bet u 50 bux!

alex- hahaha ofcouse i do... doesn't everyone

wana chat?

Old Post 08-19-2003 03:05 AM
calintz

im gonna be naruto...but im not entering, or maybe i should be...angel from kof 2002...omg hahhahaha have u ever seen what shes wearing!

Old Post 08-25-2003 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

cosplay is too weird for me...

Old Post 09-03-2003 09:28 PM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

cosplay is... really really weird~
i freaked out when i saw this fat white man dressed up as Lulu (from ffx)

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 09-07-2003 05:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

you smell..

Old Post 06-08-2004 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote