Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > current trends
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

current trends

what's cool in your school?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2002 09:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

baggy stuff

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

well among the white and brunette girls..
its the low cut pants..
i cant wear those or else my lower side fat pops out
i'm jealous of the girls with the nice bodies! they get to wear ANYTHING without worrying about ddongbae..
then again, theres VERY FEW girls with ddongbae's that actually look GOOD in low cuts.. dont know how they do it

Old Post 05-07-2002 01:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

go to the GAP, abercrombie, or Express/Structure and thats what everyone wears pretty much.

Old Post 05-07-2002 02:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

A lot of girls wear clothes from Express... I do too!!! Uhm, right now, they're into jean skirts and all... And shirts that you can get at Vanity, DEB, Contempo, Wet Seal, etc...

The guys??? Uh??? t-shirts, jeans... I don't really pay attention to what they wear...

Old Post 05-09-2002 10:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

all the guys are rocking the arm warmers with shortsleeved shirts haha, j/p (i wear that in winter )

I worked at GAP in summer though so i'll have to throw out some of these designer fashions hehe:

guys are wearing:

sandblasted vintage jeans
carpenter jeans
classic cargo khaki
who doesn't like those GAP military pants? haha
classic GAP tshirts (cause they didn't make any new shirts heh)

Girls:

3/4 or full length ribbed thin overcoats (see em everywhere, gap sold a nice version of them. I think they instigated it but i'm biased)
low cut hiphuggers, (3 types: super low, Long and Lean, Low cut)
sleeveless turtle neck thin sweaters
Capri pants (gap has like 5 colors haha, guys have....one per style?)
decorative fitting shirts
gotta get those So pink products, apparently they are "in" according to our managers.
Jean skirts, longer (for some reason)
Jean jackets (3/4)

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 05-09-2002 at 11:14 AM

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

mmm..... so my school is kinda run by .... semi skaters

the style? the "popular" kids wear all the low crap with the tight shirts... but most of the girls wear sweatshirt and jeans with converses... that usually match the sweatshirt.....

or..... those long shorts... and converses... with the long sleeved underneath and short sleeved on top....

and the guys... well the "popular" guys wear the baggy stuff still and the matching outfits.... but most of the guys wear...sweatshirt and jeans.... kind of baggy not that much

or that style where you wear straighlegged pants with a white shirt and tie..... sumthing like that.. looks nice..... oh yea can't forget the converse shoes

i keep doing this "popular" cuz they aren't really that popular...haha they just act like biatches....

so the "popular" kids shop from... forever 21...and bebe and all that crap

and the rest shop from.... various like
aeropostale..... american eagle ( AE)...... hmm.. Gap and all the ect...

Old Post 05-09-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Uniforms.
Yup yup

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-11-2002 02:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

school fashion

at mai skoo' a lot of ppl wear the same style clothes. the guys are dressed up in American Eagle and Abercrombie&Fitch style clothes. the girls are mostly dressed up in Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Express.
the guys - the "prep look" is IN. skater look is out.
the girls - "cute and sexy" with those frilly peasant tops, colorful capris, flip-flops.

Old Post 05-17-2002 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

jelly sandals, caps and also lots of white-clothes... and pink tones in makeup... I duuno what's in for guys tho'...

Old Post 05-18-2002 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

I rock Ecko, Sean John, Avirex on the streetz.
Church or when i gots to look nice, gotta have Armani, BR, Tommy.
dis is wuht the azn kidz rock usually, but if they white they usually rock like abercrombie, Hollister, and Aero

Old Post 05-19-2002 03:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
idunno

umm i hang around alllllll asian ppls.. the grls usually wear forever, abercrombie, gap, banana, jcrew, bebe... the guys usually wear fob brands or banana.. abercrombie.. structure.. yea

Old Post 05-19-2002 05:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for idunno Click here to Send idunno a Private Message Find more posts by idunno Add idunno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

practically all of the azn guys here have at least one AX Armani Exchange shirt. so if you azn, that's an essential. i dunno why all the azn guys i know have an AX shirt, but that's cool.

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:23 AM
annabanana
Food Moderator

cool things to have this summer:

peasant tops, flip-flops(or whatever they're called in your area), low hip pants.

Old Post 06-05-2002 04:46 AM
WaterDroplet

It all depends on what you're classified as in school. Skaters wear all those baggy clothes and all that, but my school's mainly dominated by preps. For guys, the saggy pants is something that's in. They shop at AE, A&F and those kind of stores. The girls mainly wear those shirt with the collars, but I don't like 'em at all They shop at Gap, Old Navy, AE, A&F etc. Those are the main things I see around school, but there are other people, myself included, that shop at Forever 21 with the more dressy look.

Old Post 06-06-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WaterDroplet Click here to Send WaterDroplet a Private Message Find more posts by WaterDroplet Add WaterDroplet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

For now "what's cool" in my skool~

Whites1-Strictly Abercrombie & Fitch

Whites2-tie-dyed shirts, pants made of many materials, "dirty look"

Whites3-big raver pants mix-matched colors very bright and wierd

Whites4-all black

Asians1-Falres and Banana Republic and "FOB" wear

Asians2-flares long belts and "Shift Gear" beanie hats or bandanas or visors

Hispanic-"Dickies" baseball jersy long belts and "rolling hard" beanie hats or visors or hair nets

Blacks-baggy always matching and nice(somehow)

Skaters-baggy. . .

Nerds-Tight jeans/dockers(high waters) thick glasses and "computer" shirts "Latin" shirts are getting popular in this group lots of "Cogito Ergo Sum" shirts

And if your like me~ a mix of everything with exceptions on the "nerd" "white2,3,4"

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 06-06-2002 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

My school's mainly hiphop so more of the ghetto ecko seanjohn avirex.... sum wears AX, banana..... and we also have skaters who wears quiksilver, hawk, hookups, and all that pacsun wear crap. I don't like those I like mah StreeT StyleZ

Old Post 06-08-2002 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

post pics of urself in wutever style you are... i wanna c the pics!!!

Old Post 06-20-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Alot of azns wear the same kind of stuff where i live. practically ALL the azn guys have an A/X (Armani Exchange) shirt which they wear with pride. The girls that are really lightweight shop at Forever 21 and wear stuff from Bebe. Also Banana Republic and Club Monaco are other clothes that azns here wear with pride.

Old Post 07-01-2002 07:14 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

pretti much everything everyone sed above

preps - gap, old navy, bebe, forever 21, charlotte russe, AE, AF, aero, etc
ghetto - ecko, sean john, mostly stuff from mr rags
i wear wutevr i'm n the mood for that day

Old Post 07-02-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote