Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > hey guys. how have u all been doing? ;]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

hey guys. how have u all been doing? ;]

heyyy its been some time, no? hehe well i was just droppin by to see how everyone was doin`. i havent been able to get round postin` that much round the forums lately.. but i dO come once in awhile to check out on u guys. hehehe` ne ho0sssss i hope u all had a great summerrrr.. and hope ur all ready for school! ahkk im already a junior --;; hehe well den heres some of my recent pics.. enjoy.

collage. haha

Last edited by dalgyal on 09-01-2003 at 05:32 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2003 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

great pics, eggy

you haven't been around for a while and you still outnumber me in terms of posts!

Old Post 09-01-2003 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

u look REALLIe cute w/ bangs...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 09-01-2003 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karrarice
riiiiicccccccce =]

pretty!! i like it when you put ur hair down. very pretty.

that would be me. :)

Old Post 09-01-2003 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for karrarice Click here to Send karrarice a Private Message Visit karrarice's homepage! Find more posts by karrarice Add karrarice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

u kinda ook different in a good way, look cuter , nice pix

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-01-2003 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hehe,
yuh jun ee gwi yup nae

Old Post 09-02-2003 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

your very cute!

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

"cute" is the word im seeing most in the replies.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

awwww cute pics

Old Post 09-02-2003 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

haha cute. nice pics.

Old Post 09-03-2003 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

cute, haven't seen you post in a long time, haven't posted for a long time myself.

Old Post 09-04-2003 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by DEmeant0r
cute, haven't seen you post in a long time, haven't posted for a long time myself.

hehe yepyep. been a lil busy

thanks for ur comments everyone. tehehe.

Old Post 09-07-2003 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clazy_hanguk_gy
(g'_')g Q('_"Q)

very cute;;

Old Post 09-08-2003 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for clazy_hanguk_gy Click here to Send clazy_hanguk_gy a Private Message Visit clazy_hanguk_gy's homepage! Find more posts by clazy_hanguk_gy Add clazy_hanguk_gy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

nice pics as always

Old Post 09-08-2003 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

wow ur really pretty ^^!!!! cute pix!!!

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 09-08-2003 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

wtf... everyone is repeating the word cute... great job being original and sincere

Old Post 09-08-2003 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

'cause she is
baboo

Old Post 09-08-2003 09:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

awww.. ur soo cutee.
u look really pretty with ur hair down

Old Post 09-10-2003 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
wtf... everyone is repeating the word cute... great job being original and sincere

i don't get the problem.... everyone here thinks she's cute, so what?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-11-2003 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leEjUfiL xP

dalgyal have u been to wgc once? u look somewaht familiar.

Old Post 09-13-2003 01:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for leEjUfiL xP Click here to Send leEjUfiL xP a Private Message Find more posts by leEjUfiL xP Add leEjUfiL xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote