Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Isn't it sad when...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KPak-NC

Isn't it sad when...

The girl or guy you want to date is cool with you, but their parents won't allow it since you're not rich or smart enough for their child?

or the girl or guy you want to date, won't date you since you're not handsome or rich?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2002 02:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

hahah
lolz
thats never happened to me........

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Well, i know some korean guys who got turned down, cus they dressed like street thugs, but were very smart.

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
Well, i know some korean guys who got turned down, cus they dressed like street thugs, but were very smart.

wrdd dont that suk??

T__T

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I dunno, I was raised by the philosophy "Women are a nuisance, don't bother with them until you finish college" I think that sucks.

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

Unhappy yeah.......

Hehe yeah ur right............. thats really sad but anyway its called life. & If guy (girl) luvs trully then everything`ll be alright!!! Have fun!!!!!!!! &

JeNyA has attached this image:

Last edited by JeNyA on 09-21-2002 at 03:51 PM

Old Post 09-21-2002 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

I guess thats some reason why asian guys would date non asians, since the asian girl's parents want a high expectation out of the future husband and the asian guy would be like..ok...im not smart nor rich....ah, f**k it..

Old Post 09-21-2002 08:46 PM
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: Isn't it sad when...

quote:
The girl or guy you want to date is cool with you, but their parents won't allow it since you're not rich or smart enough for their child?

I'll argue for both sides of the situation. in your case, they don't have a right to judge your worth by the amount of money you carry or the amount of facts you know in your head. what matters most when dealing with relationships is your character, your personality and the amount of dedication you have in the one you love. as long as you have a good, healthy amount of each, then things as trivial as money or education shouldn't matter to either of you in the end.

BUT. you need to understand one thing here. although they have no right to judge you like that, it IS in the best interests of their daughter that they evaluate you based upon factors such as money and smarts. parents are justified in setting down such strict criteria for you to fulfill in order to go out with their child, because they only want the best for their son or daughter when it comes to love and dating. they want an equal, someone they know they can depend upon. and let's just face the facts, money and intelligence DOES go a long way in solving potential problems that can come up within a relationship down the road. you know what they say... "if your not smart enough to take care of the problem, then you better have enough money to hire someone who can".
basically, just get a job and study harder to prove your worth to her parents. you'll do it if she's really worth it. and if she's not... then stop trippin' and get over it.

Old Post 09-22-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: Re: Isn't it sad when...

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

I'll argue for both sides of the situation. in your case, they don't have a right to judge your worth by the amount of money you carry or the amount of facts you know in your head. what matters most when dealing with relationships is your character, your personality and the amount of dedication you have in the one you love. as long as you have a good, healthy amount of each, then things as trivial as money or education shouldn't matter to either of you in the end.

BUT. you need to understand one thing here. although they have no right to judge you like that, it IS in the best interests of their daughter that they evaluate you based upon factors such as money and smarts. parents are justified in setting down such strict criteria for you to fulfill in order to go out with their child, because they only want the best for their son or daughter when it comes to love and dating. they want an equal, someone they know they can depend upon. and let's just face the facts, money and intelligence DOES go a long way in solving potential problems that can come up within a relationship down the road. you know what they say... "if your not smart enough to take care of the problem, then you better have enough money to hire someone who can".
basically, just get a job and study harder to prove your worth to her parents. you'll do it if she's really worth it. and if she's not... then stop trippin' and get over it.

i wanna see you argue with yourself

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Re: Re: Re: Isn't it sad when...

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

i wanna see you argue with yourself

LOL!!

is psytek some kind of counselor or psychologist? he frikin analyzes everything so...... i dunno the word for it but he analyzes everything as if he were an actual psychologist or watever.

Old Post 09-22-2002 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Re: Re: Isn't it sad when...

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

Why is it that everyone thinks its about me? I got a gf.

Old Post 09-22-2002 05:52 AM
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

I've experienced that

Yo....I dated this girl from my youth group for four months. We were all cool and stuff. We liked spending time with each other. Everything was gravy, except her parents. Her mom was ok, but her dad was a hater. Haha!!. My friends told me that he would talk dirt about me during their prayer meetings, like i would be rude to him on the phone. The fact is, that i have never talked to him on the phone for more thatn 10 seconds. He wanted everyone in the church to hate me. It's alright tho, cuz the girl and I are cool. And when her dad talked dirt behind my back and not said anything to me, it just shows how childish he is. And he is the one talking about we are too young. PSSSSH!!

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Re: I've experienced that

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
Yo....I dated this girl from my youth group for four months. We were all cool and stuff. We liked spending time with each other. Everything was gravy, except her parents. Her mom was ok, but her dad was a hater. Haha!!. My friends told me that he would talk dirt about me during their prayer meetings, like i would be rude to him on the phone. The fact is, that i have never talked to him on the phone for more thatn 10 seconds. He wanted everyone in the church to hate me. It's alright tho, cuz the girl and I are cool. And when her dad talked dirt behind my back and not said anything to me, it just shows how childish he is. And he is the one talking about we are too young. PSSSSH!!

Yea, her father is very arrogant. Just hang in there. Hes trying to break you to up....

Wait, you're still with the girl?

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:17 AM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

It shouldn't be that way but sadly sometimes it is.
stupid stupid stupid. shouldn't be like that.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 09-23-2002 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoreanDevil

Re: Re: Re: Isn't it sad when...

quote:

Why is it that everyone thinks its about me? I got a gf.

because you make it sound like it's you...

the way you argue in both sides......haha

Old Post 09-24-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KoreanDevil Click here to Send KoreanDevil a Private Message Find more posts by KoreanDevil Add KoreanDevil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

Yea, her father is very arrogant. Just hang in there. Hes trying to break you to up..

yea, her father is VERY arrogant. and we broke up in april.

Old Post 09-24-2002 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Re: Yea, her father is very arrogant. Just hang in there. Hes trying to break you to up..

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
yea, her father is VERY arrogant. and we broke up in april.

So you're dating someone else? Good for you man. If you didn't break up sooner, you're life would've been in hell.

Old Post 09-24-2002 02:26 PM
merdawg

Re: Re: Yea, her father is very arrogant. Just hang in there. Hes trying to break you to up..

quote:

So you're dating someone else? Good for you man. If you didn't break up sooner, you're life would've been in hell.

nah...im not dating anyone at the moment.

Old Post 09-24-2002 10:02 PM
KPak-NC

I know this korean girl who you should check out. She has 3 sisters too.

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:21 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

ionno. i've never had a boyfriend. even if i did i wouldn't go advertise to my mom about it..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote