Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Interracial Dating..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SoundCtrl

Post Interracial Dating..

I know this is a classic post, but I'm just trying to start this forum off. What do you think about interracial dating? Would/Have you ever done it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WynterzTiger
Pan

I'm not really for or against it or anything - I guess it's because I'm mixed but I've only dated Chinese guys.

Old Post 03-29-2002 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WynterzTiger Click here to Send WynterzTiger a Private Message Find more posts by WynterzTiger Add WynterzTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jet

i know people who are completely opposed to it.

personally, i don't care. i think it'd be for everyone's betterment to try to date outside their own race. i mean, just try to be open minded about a few things. it's ok to have preferences too. but just don't restrict yourselves.

anwyay, i've done it. i'm korean, and i've dated a lot of chinese girls. it's always been pretty good.

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jet Click here to Send Jet a Private Message Find more posts by Jet Add Jet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I'm kewl with it too... But my parents hate the idea of dating outside your own race... They're still into the old tradition and I also think that they like it better when I date within my race because-if we end up getting married-he'll at least know the traditions and my parents want to keep the traditions...

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

korean chinese?.. man.. its all the same ... i thought yall were talkin about like dating white people or black people..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-30-2002 01:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
korean chinese?.. man.. its all the same ... i thought yall were talkin about like dating white people or black people..

I was thinking the same thing too.

Old Post 03-30-2002 02:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

word...

my parents are for strictly korean

but who cares
:rolleyes

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

It doesn't matter to me.
It doesn't matter to my 'rents either.
Whatever sparks my interests!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

i'm all for it and so are my parents

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Haha... I thought you were talkin' white and black too....

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tianshi
i want tayaz bum =D

i know some people who are pretty bad about interracial dating... they're opposed to it. personally, i don't care. i'm fine with it. but, there are certain types of guys that i'm more attracted to than others, y'know? so it's sort of profiling... but not really.

as for stuff like chinese/korean chinese/japanese japanese/korean... i dunno if that's really interracial. it sort of is, because we're from different countries. but it sort of isn't, since a few thousand years ago, we all came from the same place. we're a lot racially similar than like... italians and english people. ::shrug:: especially since in the US, asians are a minority...sometimes the lines between being strictly korean, chinese, japanese fade away.

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tianshi Click here to Send tianshi a Private Message Visit tianshi's homepage! Find more posts by tianshi Add tianshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

my parents wants me to marry a Korean girl..
cuz since they kant speak English or ne other language, they dont wanna hafta go through the troubles..hehe..
but i lyke Korean girls newaiz ^^*

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

hah..
doesn't matter to me..
but...seriously..i prefer asian guys ...

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahah im Asian

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHinHwa lUb
~sHinHwa's mIne~

yea doesn't matter for me either but my parents want me to marry someone korea though

THANX AYUMI UNNIE!!
shinhwa san!!
jun jin 012~!!!

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHinHwa lUb Click here to Send sHinHwa lUb a Private Message Find more posts by sHinHwa lUb Add sHinHwa lUb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

my parent's accepts anyone as long as they're within the 'nice-kind' type. Personally, I find myself attracted to asian guys... not that I'm restricting myself or anything.

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hayama

my parents dont really care .. jus as long as they're not african american or hindus.. besides that.. they dont care who i date.

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hayama Click here to Send Hayama a Private Message Find more posts by Hayama Add Hayama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by Hayama
my parents dont really care .. jus as long as they're not african american or hindus.. besides that.. they dont care who i date.

haha then they do care. Why won't they let you date those races??

Last edited by SoundCtrl on 03-31-2002 at 06:29 AM

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:26 AM
bigChubuff

there isnt any asian girls where i live so i only get white ones

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I don't have any asian dudes to choose from!
There aren't any around!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-31-2002 12:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote