Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > agee..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
i<3 jusun oppa

agee..

age shoodnt matter if yooh liek a guy nd if he liekz u back rah?
i dun understand whie liek.. 10 yrz wood beeh bad..
.. ish awl bowt dah heart iznt it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

Re: agee..

quote:
Originally posted by i<3 jusun oppa

10 yrs apart..now are the two people both adults or an adult or teen or a younger teen and older teen?

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i<3 jusun oppa

letz sai.. 16 nd 26..

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
letz sai.. 16 nd 26..

hmmm, well, even though love comes from the heart, you have to understand that society feels that it's immoral when a child and an adult love each other in any other way than family or friends.

If the younger person truely feels in their heart that they are in love with the older person, I'd suggest they make sure that the older person loves them back. I mean, is the younger person absolute?

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Re: agee..

quote:

Are the misspellings on purpose or...?

It shouldn't matter if you both love each other.
But there's always that minor law about an adult and minors....

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

Re: Re: agee..

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee

Are the misspellings on purpose or...?

It shouldn't matter if you both love each other.
But there's always that minor law about an adult and minors....

LOL. The misspellings are a type of Ebonics.

Yeah.
Those laws would probably make it extremely hard for the couple.

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:45 PM
i<3 jusun oppa

lol.. im sorrie~ its just the way i type.
^^ ill try to stop for you people.
lol.. wow.. its hard xP

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:23 PM
i<3 jusun oppa

how would the law know though?

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:24 PM
SoundCtrl

quote:
how would the law know though?

Hmmm, well if you guys ever decided to get married? haha
or.. if a family member or like someone close to you knows they could tell..You'd have to be real secretive about the whole thing..

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:29 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

lets just say.. if you're 16 and he's 26 ... it probably wont work out.. why? too many differences.. not just between you two guys .. im sure you guys have many things in common.. but things like maturity level and having different friends.. all contribute to the fact that you guys might be in over your heads... but im sure it has worked out for other people.. they just found the right kind of people.. y'know?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

but there isnt a big difference between a 46yo and a 56yo

and if i was goin out wit a girl 10 years younger i would be datin a 5 year old

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jet

quote:
letz sai.. 16 nd 26..

that's a bit much. i mean, let's assume that the girl is 16 and the guy is 26. the girl is still in high school. the guy is mostly likely working. he's passed college and high school already. she's worrying about prom, college applicatons, etc.

so there's a large age difference with a large experience gap. the maturity gap may or may not be there. people may like to beleive that it's "all about the heart" but tha'ts not always true. youth doesn't always realize that there are a lot of different factors that must come together for a relationship to work.

i'm assuming the worst so bear with me. the girl probably likes "older" men but that's not always realistic. she' probably sees guys her age to be "immature" which is why she is drawn to the 26 year old. it's most likely an infatuation with the idea of being with a "mature" person. not a boy, but a man. but when she reaches college, she'll probably see many guys that she'll be interested in. she might see that guys her age can be just as interesting. now say she only wants older guys. she'll be dealing with men in business and working positions which she'll have minimal experience with at best. how acan a relationship work with so little in common?

the guymight have a thing for younger girls. but that's another problem. she's technically a child. not even a legal adult. he can get into a lot of legal trouble. sex is statiatory rape. he should be looking for women, not girls. if he's 26, then he most likely already knows all this. why he goes for younger girls, we can't know. but that's a big deal. i would definitely question his motives. i don't mean to sound pessimistic, but i think a guy like that is probably looking for some young trusting girl who would fall for an older guy so that he can take advantage of her.

i question the guy more than the girl, but i still think that age difference at that age is wrong. the older you get, the less it becomes a difference, but 16 and 26, that's pretty important.

just my thoughts...i hope that the 16 yr old isn't you.

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jet Click here to Send Jet a Private Message Find more posts by Jet Add Jet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

Personally, I think age difference does matter. It's to do with maturity, of course... the close the age gap is, the more people can understand each other (but of course that doesn't happen in some cases)

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

for pplz hu are young (under 20) i think it matters...like, 5 yrs mite not be that bad btween a 22 yr old and a 27 yr old, but think about a 15 yr old and a 20 yr old!! age shudn't matter that much, tho...celine dion and her hubby are 30 yrs apart! if 2 pplz realli care about each othr, then sure. mai grandma and grandpa are 9 yrs apart. danny and i are 7 yrs apart. it's all good

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

and if i was goin out wit a girl 10 years younger i would be datin a 5 year old

haha werd i could juss imagine u wid a 5 yr old

Old Post 04-03-2002 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

15 and 20-25 yr old equals oldman watns some young pussy...
this does not hold tru for 20 and 30-35 year oldman becaus e by then girls pussy ain't young
so wait couple years
b4 you get fuck by some1 ten yr older

Old Post 04-03-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

erff...ure saying age matters cuz of pussy? --;

Old Post 04-04-2002 08:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok anyway ignore mr. loser.. even tho he might be right ..

i myself knew a guy who was much older than this girl he liked.. about 8 years.. he was around 22 and she was 14.. kinda weird right?.. yeah it is.. but bear with me..
when he first tole us about it of course there was the initial shock.. and then disgust.. but then that went away after realizing this is our friend whom we care and love.. but.. i couldnt find myself to encourage this.. its just too much.. i thought i would be neutral.. not saying anything to discourage nor encourage.. he tried to convince me that it would work out.. and the girl too.. this gone for about a year and a half.. and i almost believed them..
4 years later they dont really talk.. they hardly care for one another.. there wasnt a bad breakup or anything but it just didnt work out.. why?.. because the odds were stacked against them.. and they gave in.. i would too.. they're much better off now.. each dating someone closer to their age and they love their companions very much so..
i didnt write this to discourage or encourage.. i just wrote this because i know about these things from witnessing it before my eyes.. it'll be tough.. it'l be hard.. and you'll be criticized.. i hope this helped..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-07-2002 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

well my parents are 20 yrs apart..my dad is 69 and my mum is 49 ...make u think huhz...? they've onli been married for 19 yrs....and my dad has neva been married b4 my mum.....so i guess it has work out for them..because..i guess that they were matured and done wat they wanted to do... which left not room for jealousy...etc....but for sum couple that was lets say 16 and 36.....that would be very difficult to make it work....my bf is 3 yrs older than me..but i can rememba wen i was still 15 and he was 18..it was goin fine...till....i turned 16..he was 19...we encounter many difficult situations!! but we worked thru them..so it all depends i guess....except for maybe extreme cases...*16 - 36*

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

i think it depends...you know?? well my bf is 17 and i'm 14
and everything is going good wit us..we've been together for over a year now...well hope things work out?!? :satisfy: peace~

Old Post 04-09-2002 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote