Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > here.. i jez rote it..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
i<3 jusun oppa

here.. i jez rote it..

-i jocked the idea from a korean thing. lol.. jez ritin suddin in dah fan fix sekchun.. xP i rote it in an hour so yea.. ^^ ish prettie bad..buh jez tell meeh u liek it kk?

I just first want to say that im sorry.things don’t seem to be working out well for us.
Lately ive been feeling im being separated from you.. I hope u understand..
Love is all you gave me and ive tried to give u love back..
B ut how do I make my heart to feel a way it doesn’t?
Even though you mite still have feelingz for me I want u 2 meet other guyz.. im sure there are guyz
Waiting for you to be single. There is a right guy for you.. but itz just not me.

At the park.. remember when we were talking about thingz having a purpose?
I think us separating shood be a good thing..
To all the times I made u cry im sorry.. and for all the timez u made me laugh thank u but
I want to forget all of that cause
Now I think about those times, I just feel sadness and im
Glad things are turning out the way they are.

I might sound mean.. but I want to give u back all my memories with this paper
Not ever am I going to reminisce about past memories we
Had. Wen On our first date wen u gave me my first kiss.. wen it wuz
Easter and u made me wear that
Annoying and embarrasing bunny costume for those kidz.. heh.. on
Valentines day wen I got u dat ring dah took me 7 monthz of hard work.. yea..
Even though these were good memories.. it wood be best if they were forgotten

No wordz cood explain how
Im feeling rite now.. confyoozed.. sad..worried.. happie
Mad.. thingz in my life arent going
So well.. and u arent helping much.. im sorry to put it like that.. but I kant think
Of another way..
Regreting the time I ferst saw u.. wishing time could
Repeat itself so I could prevent us from being together.
You did mean something to me.. and I really
Am sorry if this hurts u but
Nevertheless.. I cant go on just lying to you saying I love you wen I realli
Don’t.
Im sorry.. you should have never met a guy
Like meeh but since u did… datz all I cood sai im sorry. I hope yur not crying
Over this letter.. im really
Very sorry. I hope you kan one day forgive me. I think it would be good if we both didnt
Email or call eachother on the fone. I just don really think it wood make it easier for me 2 ferget
You. Do me one favor though.. read this letter
One hundred times for me.. it`ll be the last thing I ask of
U. thankz.. -andrew

Andrew was my first boyfriend.. I thought things were going so good.. I didn’t understand why he was doing this. Again and again I thought of what I could have possibly done wrong. Should I have not made him wear that costume on easter? Was it because I was selfish and took the ring? I kept wondering why and I kept blaming myself for being a person Andrew did not want as a girlfrend. Weeks went by.. and as he asked me to, I read the letter over and over again. I wondered why he wanted me to read his heartbreaking letter 100 times but I loved him so without questioning I did. Soon monthz went by but I still loved Andrew. I tried looking for other men but no one seemed to be just right... I had read the letter 78 times by the 2nd month. Another month went by and I had finally read 99 times. I told myself after the 100th time I would throw the paper away and I would be with a guy even if I had to force myself. When I was about to read it the 100th time I had realized I lost it. I misplaced it and I was searching frantically. Tears just began to roll down my cheeks. I gave up and I went to go sit on my desk, but there right under my notebook was the paper. Only part of it was shown and as soon as I saw it I called Andrews house. His mom picked up.. and I asked if Andrew was there. His mom began crying.. and said that Andrew died 3 months ago. I could not believe it. I did not want to believe it. Andrew was not dead..
His mom asked me who I was and I replied Yoo Ree. She said she heard a lot about me from Andrew.. and that he sed he wanted to marry me. I could not help the flood of tearz rushing out of my eyes. Andrew died from brain cancer. His mom told me he said he would rite me a letter so I would not be worried but she promised she would not tell me until I found out for myself. Until this day.. I could never forget about Andrew.. and I never will. I new our love was true.. and one day I will meet him again in heaven.

for those slow peepo.. read dah ferst lettr ub each line..
ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN HEAVEN
IM SORRY AND I LOVE YOU
swt rah?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for i<3 jusun oppa Click here to Send i<3 jusun oppa a Private Message Find more posts by i<3 jusun oppa Add i<3 jusun oppa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

I thought it was good :)

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahh~ i lyke it :sad:

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

awww...that's so good~

but... what celebrity is this about?

Old Post 04-03-2002 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

aWw~ dat was cute..

i liked ur idea bout da first letter of each line thing..
das a really gOod break up letter..

dis may cOme in handy ~ jM

Old Post 05-10-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

Re: here.. i jez rote it..

quote:
Originally posted by i&lt;3 jusun oppa
for those slow peepo.. read dah ferst lettr ub each line..
ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN HEAVEN
IM SORRY AND I LOVE YOU
swt rah?

that's so cool. sweet story.

Old Post 06-05-2002 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

SSHHHHHHHHHWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!
!!

So cute!!! I like it!!! I like it a lot!!! At first I thought the guy was a biatch for writing something so mean to her... but then I read that he had brain cancer... and so sad...

Old Post 06-05-2002 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

awww... how sweet!!!

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

AWWWW.... that sent chills up my back man... thats some good stuff...

Old Post 10-29-2002 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i keep on reading this over and over again... cuz its sooo good! its making me cry!

Old Post 11-01-2002 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

it's like a korean soap drama...nice

Old Post 11-01-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote